Harmonic Analysis - page 269

lobogabor:
geonai, I do not trade gold at the present, but I would still suggest you to build your case backed up with a few essencial words. Attach to the post. Use a good translator. I do think I know what you mean by looking at the graph, but it is only my interpretation, so words will help! Warning!!!: __________________________ Do not listen to me please anyway!!! Do what you want!

Lobo, it's not a good idea to tell people not to listen to you. You come by and share your thoughts. You want to show them your thoughts, don't you? If you say "Do not listen to me please anyway!" and the like, people may think why you're here anyway.

RyuShin:
Lobo, it's not a good idea to tell people not to listen to you. You come by and share your thoughts. You want to show them your thoughts, don't you? If you say "Do not listen to me please anyway!" and the like, people may think why you're here anyway.

Ryushin, I am confused...but please do not listen to me, do not blame me! Your results are yours, you decide what to do, and what not...all I am showing what I see... everybody has to be their own master and judge.

Do not listen to me! Pleaze! I am far off from being a signal service. I just show seeds for thoughts and common learning.

That is behind it, you said I cannot/should not tell people what to do and I agree. I tell people not to do what I say to do, neither act on presumtion of what they think I am telling. Learn, practice and act according to the plan which works 4U!

Traders are responsible for their own actions and decisions, and their gains and losses.

If you want me to stop this warning give me ideas for better ones for educating and common learning purposes , please!

P.s. I share my bad experince maybe it is really not a good idea...it is almost irrelevant what I or others tell here...humanity has to learn a lot with this new technology to learn together instead of fighting over each other pointlessly, losing focus of reaults, common knowledge and learning... I feel worse about writing this, then the "do not listen to me message"

lobogabor:
Ryushin, I am confused...but please do not listen to me, do not blame me! Your results are yours, you decide what to do, and what not...all I am showing what I see... everybody has to be their own master and judge. Do not listen to me! Pleaze! I am far off from being a signal service. I just show seeds for thoughts and common learning. That is behind it, you said I cannot/should not tell people what to do and I agree. I tell people not to do what I say to do, neither act on presumtion of what they think I am telling. Learn, practice and act according to the plan which works 4U! Traders are responsible for their own actions and decisions, and their gains and losses. If you want me to stop this warning give me ideas for better ones for educating and common learning purposes , please!

I am not an educator first of all. Second of if you want to share your thoughts here, don't tell people to listen to you because you come here to share and discuss. Just come and share your analysis and ask people what to think about your analysis. You can share what positions you currently have too if you want to. You can even share your trading performance here if you want to. Just don't tell people to buy or sell unless someone asks you personally. Also don't say "it's better to buy here, sell here, close here, BE here, tp here" etc to people. You can tell people what you would do. If someone shares is result and you say "why did you close already? you should have kept it!", I will not be happy because that's not your trade, that's his trade. If you work with people, you can say like that but that case you need to mention me first. I hope you understand what I have just said.

I am not sure I did.

So that I could, please give me a sentence I can put in my warning, then the rest will be clear for all.

lobogabor:
P.s. I share my bad experince maybe it is really not a good idea...it is almost irrelevant what I or others tell here...humanity has to learn a lot with this new technology to learn together instead of fighting over each other pointlessly, losing focus of reaults, common knowledge and learning... I feel worse about writing this, then the "do not listen to me message"

If you think you share your bad experience and you feel bad about it, then don't share your bad experience. From what I see, I don't see any bad experience of yours. What I see is you come and share your analysis. From what I think, you don't trade your analysis. You do but sometimes. If I could give you a piece of advice, I'd say "trade your analysis". People can analyze the market. It's a hard nut to crack. What's hard to do is be confident and trade your analysis. Otherwise you will never know if your analysis is proper or not.

RyuShin:
If you think you share your bad experience and you feel bad about it, then don't share your bad experience. From what I see, I don't see any bad experience of yours. What I see is you come and share your analysis. From what I think, you don't trade your analysis. You do but sometimes. If I could give you a piece of advice, I'd say "trade your analysis". People can analyze the market. It's a hard nut to crack. What's hard to do is be confident and trade your analysis. Otherwise you will never know if your analysis is proper or not.

Your analysis of me is correct, that is where I am right now. Sharp eyes

so what about this:

Mantra

We are here to share experince, show cases to analyze those together and use our mistakes for learning from those together to improve our results.

Dunno man...what is the purpose after all?

lobogabor:
I am not sure I did. So that I could, please give me a sentence I can put in my warning, then the rest will be clear for all.

You don't need to put a warning. Just follow the rule of the thread I just mentioned.

RyuShin:
You don't need to put a warning. Just follow the rule of the thread I just mentioned.

Ryu last question...where and which rule have I broken..which rule, please quote, show me and I retire from here if I did - should be Japanese style retirement... rule broken, then first a doji, then hammer or shooting star, then engulfing, and finally ::: Hara Kiri. - the order is up to common discussion and learning .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6RB62gHO6U

so tell me, show me. Obviously I am clueless.

Warning:

Do not commit hara kiri unless you feel it is absolutely necessary, it will be your last decision, do you think a bat or shark even a dragon worth it? Always put stop loss limits! Do not risk more than 2-10% of your capital! You need to be able come back tomorrow to trade, unless you commited hara kiri the day before due to a bat or something similar.

lobogabor:
Ryu last question...where and which rule have I broken..which rule, please quote, show me and I retire from here if I did - should be Japanese style retirement... rule broken, then first a doji, then hammer or shooting star, then engulfing, and finally ::: Hara Kiri. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6RB62gHO6U so tell me, show me. Obviously I am clueless.

Can we be over it already? Just come and share your thoughts as you do. I feel uncomfortable talking about this in the thread. If you want to keep talking about this, PM me. Thanks.

RyuShin:
Can we be over it already? Just come and share your thoughts as you do. I feel uncomfortable talking about this in the thread. If you want to keep talking about this, PM me. Thanks.

OK, I am done.

Tnx. If anything, will be PM.

Reason: