CatFx50 - page 382

kiwigold
kiwigold  
Dave1:
Dave, thank you, I'll look forward to reading that. As I speak I am scalping usd/yen.

Pretty good "scalp" --

Geoff
Geoff  

level 3 and 4 instructions

Hi Guys,

Sorry to be the preverbial pain in the butt but could someone point me in the general direction of where i can find the rules for the level 3 and 4 entries, i have the 1 and 2 picture from the first page of this thread but cant see 3 or 4

BTW, this is a great thread, i love the fact everyone is open and honest about what they are doing with this method, it makes for a very happy heathy atmosphere, a pleasent change to other places i have been.

I am realatively new to trading in general and am looking for a nice easy method to use and learn from.

I thank you in advance for your help.

cheers

geoff

kiwigold
kiwigold  
geoffro:
Hi Guys,

... could someone point me in the general direction of where i can find the rules for the level 3 and 4 entries, i have the 1 and 2 picture from the first page of this thread but cant see 3 or 4

geoff

I put some of the postings about these rules into a doc file which I am attaching -- maybe this will help.

Files:
catfx50.doc 133 kb
Geoff
Geoff  

thanks

Hi Kiwigold.

Thanks for the info m8

appreciate it greatly.

cheers

geoff

moneyline
moneyline  

Hi geoffro,

You can also go to post 3601 and find an illustration with all the levels.

moneyline

Geoff
Geoff  

thanks

Thanks moneyline

shall go there now

btw the thread you have going on money management is looking very interesting. I am looking at this subject at the moment trying to workout the best way to go.

cheers

geoff

harold4x
harold4x  

hi all if the majority of people would just consentrate on trading the method and spend less time tweaking they would stop demoing and start making money the only thing you absolutly know before entering any trade is how much am i willing to risk once you have that how much do i want to make know you have 2 targets enter trade till one of them is met based on sound TA along with the signals

downunderdave40
downunderdave40  

Learning The System

harold4x:
hi all if the majority of people would just consentrate on trading the method and spend less time tweaking they would stop demoing and start making money the only thing you absolutly know before entering any trade is how much am i willing to risk once you have that how much do i want to make know you have 2 targets enter trade till one of them is met based on sound TA along with the signals

Hi Harold,

I do agree as a newbie to the thread I am interested in making sure I have my charts and indicators set up correctly and learning the basic signals for a trade. Any help in these areas would be greatly apperciated.

Dave

moneyline
moneyline  

Hi geoffro, Harold

For all I know it might just be 2% per trade as Harold quotes (and many other experienced traders).

I was looking at the Kelly criteria and found some merit in it. I can't say I've got the data to test it. Heck, it will be some time before I go live.

moneyline

downunderdave40
downunderdave40  

Level 4

Hi All,

Would you consider the candle at 0630GMT , 05.12.06 on the GBP and EUR as a level 4 trade? Just trying to get a mental picture of what level 4 looks like on a real trade.

Dave