CatFx50 - page 382

HI!

Good morning all!!!

We are topping, right?

Pairs are at its highs and at its lows.

Target 1.2880 on eurusd has been hit.

Cable should hit 1.8922.

USDCHF is on its way to 1.2015.

BUT,BUT,BUT....... be extremely cautious today, cause if eurusd breaks now 1.2893 and 1.2928 and holds above 1.2842, its next target is 1.3176 and that's, friend, is a lot.

This is not easy to achieve if we have not a big, big strength. So, please, do not go full gear.

Maybe at NY session when we have news we get a push. Maybe. I do not know. Or maybe in 5 minutes.

But, please, patience.

I have not taken any trade yet.

Nina

I'll answer in some minutes

EDIT Cable I entered @1.8857, usdchf @1.2097

cable closed 1/2 @1.8905 rest init stop on entry

EDIT: trailed stop on 1.8875.

@downunder

look at the cable daily chart - I do not know if you can follow it on the screenshot - when not plot an ema50 to a daily chart. Measure the current distance between ema50 and current price level.

We have a very steep up move with less retracements up to now. The distance ema50 to price is wider than ever the last three years - no, only once in 2004 it was greater and afterwards we had a sharp correction.

Yes that is no indication that we cannot get another upmove - but we should think about this and remember where the pair is on the long term. We even had no correction up to now of the last strong move

mibl

Files:
fx_021.jpg  198 kb

Hi!

What I've done so far:

Nina

Files:
today_1.jpg  34 kb

Cable Trade

mibl:
I'll answer in some minutes EDIT Cable I entered @1.8857, usdchf @1.2097

Did you not get stopped out of the Cable trade??? If not at what price did you place your stop/loss?

Dave

sovo1970:
hi all, thanks mibl for the recap, and to Nina thanks a lot for the trading system.

Mibl, is it possible that you can post o picture of USD/CHF for today trading. thanks. how did you enter this trade?

08:30cet: Level 4 long @1.2255, made a high @1.2304 (>09:30cet) => +49 pips**
thanks in advance.

Hi sovo1970,

YESTERDAYs level 4 on usdchf - I entered one pip above of that high before @1.2255 (consolidation top) with a buy stop on fxcm. Unfort. the trade then goes down first to @39 and I begun considering to close - but then it went up.

(See chart an break of the orange line

mibl

Files:
fx_022.jpg  139 kb

downunderdave40:
Did you not get stopped out of the Cable trade??? If not at what price did you place your stop/loss? Dave

why should I - I trailed the stop at 1.8875 - low of the last downmove was 82. now we are at 1.8916 and remembering the infos from Nina I now have closed 1/2 of my second 1/2. Now let us see if the 1/4 can overstep Ninas mark of 1.8922 where we were half an hour ago on the point.

mibl

EUR Long

nina:
Hi!

What I've done so far:

Nina

Hi Nina,

Why have you entered the EUR long at 1.2888? I don't see any signal for an entry at that price?

Dave

Cable

mibl:
@downunder

look at the cable daily chart - I do not know if you can follow it on the screenshot - when not plot an ema50 to a daily chart. Measure the current distance between ema50 and current price level.

We have a very steep up move with less retracements up to now. The distance ema50 to price is wider than ever the last three years - no, only once in 2004 it was greater and afterwards we had a sharp correction.

Yes that is no indication that we cannot get another upmove - but we should think about this and remember where the pair is on the long term. We even had no correction up to now of the last strong move

mibl

Hi mibl,

I see what you are saying about the cable. Since there is such a wide gap between 50EMA and price and such a strong up move it may be due for a retracement.

Dave

Reason: