CatFx50 - page 350

as for that level 4 trades i totally disagree there was a short signal on euro out of time zone then there was a retracement back to 50 ema then came down again after candle closed at 2602 800gmt you could get back in there was no consolidation just a retracement the key to helping the newbies and evryone else is to show them simple setups not complicated ones because if they dont see it and miss the move then they will tend to try and get in on another trade without getting a clear signal and blow up there acct see chart

Files:
step_1.gif  31 kb

mibl:
Hi frayed,

why should aNina cross on buy on USDCHF? The buy in the morning (cet) was a level 4 buy - these signals need by definition no cross on aNina. aNina and HistoStepMAStoch were already in buy mode (yellow line above blue, histo green)?

Other situation on EURUSD - here we had histo already in red when aNina crossed afterwards and price went down.

In the afternoon we had a level 1 with cross on aNina and Histo in green.

mibl

Hi mibl,

Quote - aNina and HistoStepMAStoch were already in buy mode (yellow line above blue, histo green)?

This is where I am having a problem. My aNina has not crossed into the buy area (yellow line above blue) since April 17th 00:30.

frayed

frayed:
Hi mibl,

Quote - aNina and HistoStepMAStoch were already in buy mode (yellow line above blue, histo green)?

This is where I am having a problem. My aNina has not crossed into the buy area (yellow line above blue) since April 17th 00:30.

frayed

Hi frayed,

yes that couldn't be correct. I attached a current usdchf-chart. Please check additionally the parameters of aNina. If that won't work you can delete anina.mq4 and anina.ex4 and download the newest version from https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201/page221

mibl

harold4x:
as for that level 4 trades i totally disagree there was a short signal on euro out of time zone then there was a retracement back to 50 ema then came down again after candle closed at 2602 800gmt you could get back in there was no consolidation just a retracement the key to helping the newbies and evryone else is to show them simple setups not complicated ones because if they dont see it and miss the move then they will tend to try and get in on another trade without getting a clear signal and blow up there acct see chart

Hi, Harold!

It is the last time I show you this. The last time as it is the last time I say you that you do not need to wait for the close to play the breakout.

Nina

Files:
level_4.jpg  164 kb

First Trade

@09:00 : Nina Level 1 : Buy USD/CHF @ 1.2309

NoName:

Hi!

On my Neuimex platform EMA50 was at 1.2307 and bar opened at 1.2307. Pivot at 1.2316.

Take care.

Nina

NoName:

oh, be carefull

:-"

Ooooh Yes Nian you right...

I'm new-bie in foreX now candle open @09:30 Under of EMA50 [Nian Level 1 Sell method :P]

-----

Nina strategy -> My first strategy in foreX

NoName:
Ooooh

Yes Nian you right...

I'm new-bie in foreX now candle open @09:30 Under of EMA50 [Nian Level 1 Sell method :P]

-----

Nina strategy -> My first strategy in foreX

NoName,

Welcome. Study the rules and demo them a lot. You had an open below EMA50 on USDCHF, right, but none of CatFX50 are validating this short.

And today is a very tough day cause we have the mother of all shakers:

NFP.

Take care!

Nina

Hi!

About NFP:

If we want EURUSD going south, we need a NFP above 250k.

If we have a NFP below 200k, we'll see EURUSD today at my level 1.2880 or we should.

You know too that sometimes NFP are the biggest trap in the world. So, take care, please.

Nina

Reason: