CatFx50 - page 355

a potential short signal on euro and cable at the close of this candle LEVEL 1 only be careful pivot point and 100 ema on euro right in front of you

harold4x:
a potential short signal on euro and cable at the close of this candle LEVEL 1 only be careful pivot point and 100 ema on euro right in front of you

Thanks mate - noted the EMA's ....

see npj gets it

sold cable

Risky entry on Eur / USD - beyond 20 pips .....I wait next signal

there was a nice 20 pips on cable closed trade right at pivot and up trendline

npj6400:
Risky entry on Eur / USD - beyond 20 pips .....I wait next signal

Risky trade - not for me - maybe you could of reduced contracts and scrapped in 15 pips(net of spread) if you were watching progress - price did not close below the ema 120 so will wait to see for a re-try ... However for those who sold and got 15 pips on 1 or 2 contracts well done- Ninas system delivered agaiin (minium 15 pips!)

Ea

Can someone please post where to look for Catfx or Nina Ea.

I downloaded few of them but i will like to see the post again.

Txs.

I did not enter todays signal for short eurusd or usd chf long,was to stupid because i missed limit order for long usdchf 12175...(nothing to do with nina system) and pivot point was to close to nina entry.

I i will wait for second entry

harold4x:
there was a nice 20 pips on cable closed trade right at pivot and up trendline

Hi Harold4X,

I also took the short on Cable, but I did it only because it was enough space between price and the pivot and the trendline. Normally I don't trade against the 120 ema and against the pivot.

You said some posts ago that you also don't trade against the 120 ema. But in this case did you also do it because there was enough place for around 20 pips to the trendline and the pivot?

Thanks for your Signal as confirmation.

erkro

harold4x:
as for the euro and swiss signals they were to risky but the cable was not there was room for 24 pips to pivot and with up trendline and 100 ema there it was a good place to exit

Hi Harold4x,

ok saw your answer, we wrote at the same time.

Thanks.

erkro

Reason: