CatFx50 - page 345

nina:
Hi!

Today's Recap:

EURUSD, level 1 buy (10:30cet or 11:00cet) at 1.2599 or at 1.2618. Made a high at 1.2667. + 68 or 49 pips. To be more than 20 pips above EMA50 means the trade is riskier.

GBPUSD, level 1 buy (10:00cet or 10:30cet) at 1.8269 or at 1.8278, It made a high at 1.8425. + 156 or 147 pips.

USDCHF, level 1 sell (11:00cet) at 1.2381. Made a low at 1.2323. + 57 pips.

We could have entered earlier on this pair, just one with aNina cross and arrow and Hito changing to red. But it is ok.

TOTAL= + 281 or + 253 pips.

Week Total so far= + 583 or 555 pips.

Nina

Hi, nina. Just wanna ask what is the time you currently using. Is that UTC +2? I'm right? If you mentioned it before could you please comfirm again for me? Thanks.

SO this is how i see it. With catFx you can easily achieve 50pips daily. On a standard lot, that's 500dollars a day X 5=2500 a week=10,000 dollars a month. and that is 50 net pips too.

jwoger:
SO this is how i see it. With catFx you can easily achieve 50pips daily. On a standard lot, that's 500dollars a day X 5=2500 a week=10,000 dollars a month. and that is 50 net pips too.

Realistically I'd cut that 50 pips by half

Anyone Using this System in Live Account

I started to read this thread and after the first few pages realised that all of the talk aabout pips and results were just hypothethical. Before I send 10-12 hours reading the rest of this thread could someone tell me if they are actually trading the system in a live or demo account and what their results are to date. I am more than happy to read the rest of the thread if I get some positive feedback from the participants on the thread.

Thanks in advance,

Dave

the thread is worth it

downunderdave:

you may need to spend more than 10 hours though. take your time and look at all the screen shots. NO one really posts their actual trades too much don't know why but i believe harold and nina actually trade this system live aka real money. and are doing well or at least they are still able to pay their electricity and internet bills every month. i myself will be testing as much as possible going forward. i am in pacific time and enjoy seeing the sun so not for the whole session. but i will happily post my trades.

Hi,

Ive been trading catFX50 for about 8weeks now. I use a live FXCM account.

I take level 1 and 2 only on Eur / USD and stick to CET time, due to other committments I can only trade about 3 times a week .

I find these entries consistent and profitable if you set hard targets - just dont get greedy. I do not get 60 pips per day or whatever, I am happy with a more consistent return of 15 - 20 pips

I consistently get 1 contract exit at 15 pips ( from entry signal ) and then get a 2nd contract exit at either 25 pips, Hull trend change or HFE on CCI50.

I use much smaller initial stop loss set to 20 pips.

If I see a re-cross of ema I exit.

(I also manually trade ( for about 1 year ) a sort of companion system - a basic CCI50 re-entry (Dr Bob 50140 trade ) - this usually gets me about 10-15 pips )

Regards

early moment on e/u today. can some one share a pic of your platform?

no problem

move was before declared trading time. missed it going to sleep don't think we will get any signals for a couple hours unless dollar rebounds

Files:
sure.gif  22 kb

downunderdave40:
I started to read this thread and after the first few pages realised that all of the talk aabout pips and results were just hypothethical. Before I send 10-12 hours reading the rest of this thread could someone tell me if they are actually trading the system in a live or demo account and what their results are to date. I am more than happy to read the rest of the thread if I get some positive feedback from the participants on the thread.

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Hi Dave,

nothing is hypothetical!!! => wrong word here.

The recaps which are shown daily list up the maximum reachable pips (maximum favourable extension) for each entry, that means from entry-signal to the high (or low) of the move, considering the initial stop of 34 pips.

But nobody can achieve always the maximum pips. The results of the system depend directly on your exit strategy and how consequent and with what patience you trade it.

IMHO if you really can catch a third to a half of these recap pips during the whole time you will be very good and rich!

But it is possible to loose money with this system too. Even with every other. You must be a good trader.

But it is difficult. It is a system 70% based on automatic signals and 30% discretion. (the numbers are only approximative)

mibl

i have been comparing the signals given by catfx with those of the spoutnik system. i was thinking of using the spoutnik system as a filter or maybe as the exit strategy. what do you guys think.

Reason: