CatFx50 - page 344

could someone explain to me where we had legit signals when step gave signal and histo bar turn green price was much more than 20 pips from 50 ema am i missing something here

here is what i worked with

i think a legit level 1 signal on eurusd def within 20 of ema

i wish cable was working for me maybe i could have caught a signal on that steroid move

p.s. i jumped in as soon as hist level breached .04 at price 1.2607

Files:
shot.gif  22 kb

signal?

take a look at chart we see price cross 50 ema still no signal that step stoc or histo cross yet by the time we get the 2 signals on the close cause thats when step stoc will give arrow signal price was 27 pips away from 50 ema

Files:
step.gif  33 kb

My chart shows the signal.

Files:
eurusd.gif  37 kb

signal

could be feed related or setting related nina:9000 hist: 2000 for me. although by all accounts those settings should put me on the slow side of the indicators.

I agree i would not have entered based on the data in your chart.

dave based on your chart it does show signal BUT price was way more than 20 pips above 50 ema

Yep because of that gap its a no trade in my opinion until it retraces.

Big money keeps selling $. For how long? I do not know.

The dollar will continue to sell-off as long as the Chinese continue the artificial and predatory under-pricing of their currency. Since China won't agree but to a token correction of the value of its currency, the US government is going to do all it can to keep the price of the dollar low.

As other currencies gain value it will put further pressure on China to trade with a currency that better reflects its real worth. Soon the Europeans will start approaching the Chinese asking for a long-overdue correction of the value of the Yuan.

Many economist claim the Yuan is undervalued by about 40%, and the US Dollar has lost about about the same amount of value in recent years. Those numbers are not coincidental. We are in a death-lock with China, and now the Europeans are about to join us in this dance.

moneyline

Hi!

Today's Recap:

EURUSD, level 1 buy (10:30cet or 11:00cet) at 1.2599 or at 1.2618. Made a high at 1.2667. + 68 or 49 pips. To be more than 20 pips above EMA50 means the trade is riskier.

GBPUSD, level 1 buy (10:00cet or 10:30cet) at 1.8269 or at 1.8278, It made a high at 1.8425. + 156 or 147 pips.

USDCHF, level 1 sell (11:00cet) at 1.2381. Made a low at 1.2323. + 57 pips.

We could have entered earlier on this pair, just one with aNina cross and arrow and Hito changing to red. But it is ok.

TOTAL= + 281 or + 253 pips.

Week Total so far= + 583 or 555 pips.

Nina

harold4x:
take a look at chart we see price cross 50 ema still no signal that step stoc or histo cross yet by the time we get the 2 signals on the close cause thats when step stoc will give arrow signal price was 27 pips away from 50 ema

hi harold4x,

as I understand, follow catfx and trade like that: We have a valid signal when the price cross is there and histo is "in line". Additionally I take the filter levels on histo if I am not sure and the preceeding trading range is narrow. It was never said that an entry 27 pips away is no signal - it is only more risky because of the movement had been running and outstripped already valuable pips and we are even nearer at the next potential retracement of the movement. Additionally we have a filter on aNina cross. When we do the recaps we normally do them unter the conditions of both filter (0.04 and aNina cross), nevertheless we get sometimes even better entries when we look at the market movement and do not handle the filters as a law - that means descretion and that is the difficulty to distinguish: When it is discretion and when lack of discipline.......

mibl

Reason: