CatFx50 - page 348

Harold - yes just entered on new bar......try for 15 & 30 pips

Exited one contract at +15 pips

UGH ! I had a spike on the FXCM account - back down to +4 - not pretty - anyone else having issues ...

I have exited 2nd contract at 1.2643 - having issues with my account so +14 on 2nd contract today

just exited at 2660 nice32 pips minus 3 for spread how hard was that to say when a potential signal is coming so it gives everyone a heads up to make there own decision whether to take trade or not we now this is not a signal service but we are all here to make money posting results after the fact does not help especially the newbies who would like to see what a signal looks like live i manage an acct and trade my own money so if i can post a potential signal so can anyone

npj get yourself a real broker all those guys do is stop hunt

Hello,

My aNina indicator hasn't crossed to go long since 4/17 00:30 on USDCHF. I have more than 10,000 bars and histo seems to be working okay. The aNina indicator is working okay on EURUSD and GBPUSD. I have deleted it re-compiled it and tried everything I know to do but it still stays the same after each effort. Anyone else experiencing anything like this.

frayed

hi frayed delete the nina indicator go to post 2401 on page 241 get that nina stepma stoc and set bars to 2000 the only thing that one wont do is signal when you get a cross of 50 ema so look at chart and obviouly you know when price cross 50

harold4x:
just exited at 2660 nice32 pips minus 3 for spread how hard was that to say when a potential signal is coming so it gives everyone a heads up to make there own decision whether to take trade or not we now this is not a signal service but we are all here to make money posting results after the fact does not help especially the newbies who would like to see what a signal looks like live i manage an acct and trade my own money so if i can post a potential signal so can anyone

thanks Harold4x...i did like the fact that you posted your trade plan live...who do you recommend for broker...

nina:
Hi!

Good morning, mates!!!

Signals so far:

EURUSD, level 4 sell (08:00cet) at 1.2607. Made a low at 1.2570. + 37 pips.

GBPUSD, level 4 sell (08:00cet) at 1.8372. Made a low at 1.8336. + 36 pips.

USDCHF, level 4 buy (08:00cet) at 1.2394. Made a high at 1.2420. + 26 pips.

TOTAL so far: + 99 pips.

I sold cable (5 lots) at 1.8372. Closed 4 at 1.8340. Closed half at 1.8355. The other half is still open with stop at 1.8370.

Nina

Hi Nina,

My aNina indicator hasn't crossed to buy on USDCHF. I'm wondering if I might have a data problem. Any thoughts on this issue.

frayed

harold4x:

Hi guys,

I've been reading this post from the start and I think this is the best system that i've seen. Thanks to Nina for sharing this great tool, and the other guys for improving it . Harlod thanks for the heads up on your trade, i got in on that same signal and took in a +50 pips and this was with my real account.

Hi!

Sorry, Frayed. I can not help you on that. But level 4 are breakouts of existing trend after a retrace or a consolidation period.

BTW, I can not know now when we've had signals lo gon long on EURUSD and GBPUSD and to go short on USDCHF a few hours ago. But I think the amount of pips CatFX50 has given today is gorgeous. Am I wrong?

Nina

i don`t have installed mt4 yet - can anyone post an catfx screenshot for today please (cable, swissy, and eur/usd)

thanks in advance

Reason: