CatFx50 - page 354

looking at the euro

what level will the euro usd need to breach in order to be considered a level 4 breakout? the previous high? 1.2763? (north finance number)

downunderdave40:
It comes out once per month on the first Friday of each month. Dave

This is a good US economic calendar source.

http://www.briefing.com/Investor/Public/MarketAnalysis/Calendars/EconomicCalendar.htm

frayed

harold4x:
interesting inputs so heres mine i have been trading also since 2000 in forex from 2003 i have been trading for a living and also manage an acct for a forex trading firm is trading forex hard yes and no you see the key to being successful is part attitude but not as much as you think if you have a true understanding of trading it is all about MONEY MANAGEMENT nothing more nothing less lets talk about reality if you think you can make 500 per week consistently put me in your will because you will die so lets talk about math and what it takes to be successful enough to trade for a living since trading this method or any other method if you can achieve a 60% win ratio and thats very conservitive with say a 20 win versus a 20 pip loss after 100 trades you will be up 20 trades of 20 pips =400 pips which is about 5 months so without increasing amount per pip you trade starting with say 10000 your acct grew to 14000 thats 40% in 5 moths do you understand the ramifications of that now some will say 60% thats hard being right 6 out 10 times is not hard if you think it is get out of trading thats where the attitude comes in they make it more mystical than it is in my 6 years of trading i have a 63% win ratio i was explained this almost from the beginning when i thought a candlestick was something you light thats why i am here to help newbies or anyone else whos struggking with trading thats why it may seem that i am getting on nina when i am not give someone water and there thirst will be quenched only for the day teach them how to find water and they will never thirst that it why its important to give a heads up when a signal comes but nina refuses and then comes on much later saying how great the pips were today sorry thats not helping just one mans opinion

harold4x,

when you want to help us all here then please try to write posts which we could simply read. Not everyone here is an english native speaker.

When you trade for a living for over three years now, then you could have the serenity to post while you go in one to three trades in parallel with real money - I am not - I've no time for that while the trades are open.

But we are looking forward to learning from your experience. Give us some of your background trading knowledge, if you really want to help. That would be more appropriate than to always criticise others who try to do that.

mibl

mcsqueeze:
so the nina has crossed but i am still waiting for confirmation by histo gram this is called a level 3 signal? if histi goes green above .o4 then we go long. right? edit: look back now and price is falling now headed in the directection of leevel 1 short histo never confirmed.

Hi,

we had a level 3 long in eurusd 8:30-9:00 cet near 1.2739. Price above ema50, histo turned from red to green and goes up over 0.04.

For a several time I am going over to enter "on the run", what means when histo oversteps 0.04 and not waiting for the candle close. Very often you can enter at a better rate than waiting.

For a level 4 you can take the break of the bullflag or the overstepping of last (here the daily) high 1.2749 would be correct - but be careful (what means have your finger on the close order button if you tokk that) - real strength is currently missing.

mibl

Files:
fx_013.jpg  127 kb

this setup

so the nina has crossed but i am still waiting for confirmation by histo gram this is called a level 3 signal? if histi goes green above .o4 then we go long. right?

edit: look back now and price is falling now headed in the directection of leevel 1 short histo never confirmed.

edit again: after the spike histo turned to green and crossed the .04 i entered long at1.2748. The gut is telling me that big money wants the dollar to stay weak. I am blaming a bbcnews article about warren buffett for this "gut" sentiment. plus the indiies as mibl ppoints to at the post after this signalled a buy.

Files:
sure_1.gif  22 kb

call me nervous nellie

but i got out while the getting was good. Ok maybe not good but i didn't lose any money. . finger on the stop is right. i felt i was dumb to be in the market so early on a monday morning. should have closed out much sooner for better profit but what the hell. I think it is better to learn when to bail out. we will see. won't we.

market seems scary today long flames on the candles and ranging

forex trading

Hi

for last few mibl posts i totaly agree,great aproach on STRENGHT.

Harold4x, money management is not all,it is not holly grail but it is sure very important.

I trade forex live for over 2 years as full time trader and i did not get back my starting acc (10000 eur) yet.I have 70-80 % profitable trades but my money management (in the begining of year 1) was bad so i lost lot of money.

What i am trying to say here ,it is very hard to play with 40,50 or even 60 % of wining trades for most of the traders out there.Not many peaple can handle lot of loses before to have few goooood trades.

I prefer high wining entries with resonable SL and partial take profits.

Nina system is maybe best one i see over those 3 years trading,it is not new,

noting revolutionary ;i started trading using MA5 and MA 34,and i can say all those systems exept some based on biorythm etc. are the same : just another look at price;but with this thread for Nina system i found most complet set of indicators and most complete system since now and easiest way to see the trades and for past month or so it is acurate over 80% i think(to get at least 20 pips on 1 cross).

Any way , does any of Nina EA's work ? I have few of them but i did not have time to check.

I can agree that forex is not sprint game,it is slow run but we all hope to get that kind of account to trade for sprints but with BIIIIIG LOTS ...one day

imagine to trade 1 000 000 and scalp 20 pips every day...yes, 10 or 20 pips is all i want from forex

today was level 3 in 12240-50 region usdchf ...50 pips and out

i did not enter eur or gbp

Files:

mibl i was not critisizing just making observation what is so hard to post before hand that we are approahing a signal dont you see all the newbies after the signal has already happened are still asking is that a signal or is that a signal come on lets help or these posts are truely meaningless

The information Nina have provided is fantastic and appreciated, my understanding is due to committments he cannot always post live, so for newbies to get a bettter undertstanding in "real time" I would expect other contributors to provide at least brief level 1 & 2 posts ie entry , profit target and SL, as Haroldfx and some others have done.

It should not be too hard - as normally you have your order prepared in advance - this is trading a 30m timeframe ( not 5minute ) so you have should reasonable time to prepare a brief post.

I see EUR has punched though ema50 waiting on next open....

Reason: