CatFx50 - page 349

ziggy43:
Hi guys, I've been reading this post from the start and I think this is the best system that i've seen. Thanks to Nina for sharing this great tool, and the other guys for improving it . Harlod thanks for the heads up on your trade, i got in on that same signal and took in a +50 pips and this was with my real account.

Hi, Ziggy43!

You owe me a Bloody Mary at least.

Nina

Hi!!

Just a short reflection about what's going on according to my opinion if you do not mind:

. We are having good US data. Consensus view that the Fed will execute next week what is likely its final interest-rate increase of a two-year-old campaign. But a wide range of data has surprised to the upside. This is raising expectations that the central bank will have to lift rates more than expected, establishing a bearish mood among bond traders,” the Wall Street Journal reported this morning.

. But it doesn’t seem to matter to currency traders.

Something is cooking in the oven. Be ready and let the trend be your friend.

Nina

harold4x:
hi frayed delete the nina indicator go to post 2401 on page 241 get that nina stepma stoc and set bars to 2000 the only thing that one wont do is signal when you get a cross of 50 ema so look at chart and obviouly you know when price cross 50

Thanks harold4x

nina:
Hi!

Sorry, Frayed. I can not help you on that. But level 4 are breakouts of existing trend after a retrace or a consolidation period.

BTW, I can not know now when we've had signals lo gon long on EURUSD and GBPUSD and to go short on USDCHF a few hours ago. But I think the amount of pips CatFX50 has given today is gorgeous. Am I wrong?

Nina

Thanks Nina and yes you are right. It continues to perform very well.

harold4x:
just exited at 2660 nice32 pips minus 3 for spread how hard was that to say when a potential signal is coming so it gives everyone a heads up to make there own decision whether to take trade or not we now this is not a signal service but we are all here to make money posting results after the fact does not help especially the newbies who would like to see what a signal looks like live i manage an acct and trade my own money so if i can post a potential signal so can anyone

You are right Harold. Your similar post has helped me made 22pips before, see

page 313, post 3128 and you did it again today. Thanks so much. Nina, Mibl and others you are very wonderful too.

Thanks for posting

harold4x:
euro long 2628

Thank you Harold for posting this -- I followed this with my eyes this am -- next time will follow with a trade, Euro is still slipping upwards.

I have been reading over this thread, and plan to study it at the weekend --

A HUGE thanks to Nina and to all who are contributing to this!!

Please keep it up -- you have my vote !!

Kiwigold

Gift -- THANK YOU !!

nina:
Hi!

I post levels to watch again:

Levels to watch:

EURUSD, while above 1.2586-1.2551, its way is 1.2885.

USDCHF, while below 1.2460-1.2495, its way is 1.2161.

GBPUSD, while above 1.8342-1.8295, its way is 1.8630.

Cable is the only one that has hit 1.8342, furst support. Cable has another support at 1.8305, but the big one are those I said. Lets see what's going on this morning!

Take care.

$ is still down.

Nina

Hello Nina --

Thank you for this GIFT -- I see what is going on !! Next time will be trading on this --

Cable has been climbing (along with EURO) ever since it left 1.8334 (in between the figures you gave us for an upward move) ..

The penny is dropping here !!

Thanks

Kiwigold

Hi!

Thanks fot the recap, Mibl!

TOTAL = + 465 pips.

Nina

frayed:
Hi Nina,

My aNina indicator hasn't crossed to buy on USDCHF. I'm wondering if I might have a data problem. Any thoughts on this issue.

frayed

Hi frayed,

why should aNina cross on buy on USDCHF? The buy in the morning (cet) was a level 4 buy - these signals need by definition no cross on aNina. aNina and HistoStepMAStoch were already in buy mode (yellow line above blue, histo green)?

Other situation on EURUSD - here we had histo already in red when aNina crossed afterwards and price went down.

In the afternoon we had a level 1 with cross on aNina and Histo in green.

mibl

todays RECAP...

EURUSD,

08:00 cet: Level 4 short @1.2607, made a low @1.2570 (>10:30 cet) => +37 pips** //fibopivot was @1.2604 - so it would be necessary to hold the finger on the "close" button when we see a move to the opposite direction15:30 cet: Level 1 long @1.2626, made a high @1.2724 (>20:00 cet) => +98 pips**

GBPUSD

08:00 cet: Level 4 short @1.8372, made a low @1.8336 (>08:30 cet) => +36 pips**

12:30 cet: Level 1 long @1.8419, made a high @1.8564 (>20:00 cet) => +145 pips**

USDCHF

08:00 cet: Level 4 long @1.2394, made a high @1.2420 (>09:00 cet) => +26 pips**

15:30 cet: Level 1 sell @1.2372 , made a low @1.2249 (>20:00 cet) => +123 pips**

** MAF=maximum favourable extention, ex spread => this recap shows for each entry signal the potential reachable pips. These are not realized pips in every case! .... need nothing more to say - wonderful catfx day with level 1 signals directly from the "schoolbook" ....

mibl

Reason: