CatFx50 - page 349

peter
peter  

here fx boss

have an ind

i like this one cause all the levels are set already bars 2000 and filters on it! thanks i forget who.

peter
peter  

what did he say?

the euro is selling off

chatterhand
chatterhand  
nina
nina  
harold4x
harold4x  

youve got to be kidding with these level 4 trades if these are level 4 trades you can have them every day when you start day some of these look like level 2 or at best level 3 trades are you changing rules in that case why not buy cable on break of 8405 that was high for today doesnt make any sense

VR_SYS
VR_SYS  

Waiting on long signal on EUR / USD

Bar now retraced back to ema 50 , 120Ema is still above 50EMA though - so market indecision time

Stepstocs now reversed back to short - maybe false long lead.

Wait for new open and see.

what do others think ?

Ok new bar has opened below ema50 but market too risky so waiting for close of this new bar

Files:
harold4x
harold4x  

if this euro holds at close of bar long euro

harold4x
harold4x  

euro long 2628

VR_SYS
VR_SYS  

Harold - yes just entered on new bar......try for 15 & 30 pips

Exited one contract at +15 pips

UGH ! I had a spike on the FXCM account - back down to +4 - not pretty - anyone else having issues ...

I have exited 2nd contract at 1.2643 - having issues with my account so +14 on 2nd contract today

harold4x
harold4x  

just exited at 2660 nice32 pips minus 3 for spread how hard was that to say when a potential signal is coming so it gives everyone a heads up to make there own decision whether to take trade or not we now this is not a signal service but we are all here to make money posting results after the fact does not help especially the newbies who would like to see what a signal looks like live i manage an acct and trade my own money so if i can post a potential signal so can anyone