CatFx50 - page 221

i out analyzed myself on that trade should have left it alone never look for s/r on lower time frames would have hit original target 0f 2099 live and learn

harold4x:
i out analyzed myself on that trade should have left it alone never look for s/r on lower time frames would have hit original target 0f 2099 live and learn

Hi!

Nice one, Harold4x!

Nina

I have not traded this system for long but I think it fits my time availability. To jump start myself I intend to use this system as my main system entering a contest next month. However, my main problem is inability to trade during NY time because I have to work. This system can also extend to NY time if you have entered a trade hence making it difficult to monitor trade after London session. I have been trying to get all the tools together, and I still can't fix the 2000 bar thing. Your thoughts are welcome.

nina:
Good Morning, folks!

(..........)

Strong support on cable between 1.7475 and 1.7455.

Nina

This was posted today at 09:30 cet.

Supports and resistances are very important, mates, very important.

Nina

hi showmethetrade why dont you go to navigator amd delete file then close chart and add indicator back click compile before you save it to indicator file to make sure there are no bugs then go open charts go to tool bar on top of charts and click option then click the next prompt for charts you will see bars for history and chart make them both 250000 then put up indicator and make sure under input that max bars are 2000 it will work after this guaranteed nina it so happened the support of 7456 was murry math level

harold4x:
hi showmethetrade why dont you go to navigator amd delete file then close chart and add indicator back click compile before you save it to indicator file to make sure there are no bugs then go open charts go to tool bar on top of charts and click option then click the next prompt for charts you will see bars for history and chart make them both 250000 then put up indicator and make sure under input that max bars are 2000 it will work after this guaranteed nina it so happened the support of 7456 was murry math level

Hi!

Which one of the levels?

Nina

harold4x:

Good one ,

15 pips profit is still money in the bank...

This was another example of a clear CATFX50 signal on the EUR / USD

Traders could of made money exiting on profit targets, exits on momentum indicators, crosses of trend lines or ma's, its up to you to work out your own

strategy. I am still happy with a exit strategy based on an initial profit target and then a momentum indicator exit...

Regards

Files:

npj6400:
Good one ,

15 pips profit is still money in the bank...

This was another example of a clear CATFX50 signal on the EUR / USD

Traders could of made money exiting on profit targets, exits on momentum indicators, crosses of trend lines or ma's, its up to you to work out your own

strategy. I am still happy with a exit strategy based on an initial profit target and then a momentum indicator exit...

Regards

Hi, npj6400!!

Nice chart. It is better +15 than none.

Nina

let me start with

My question is how does the 'MAX Moving Average' factor into picking signals..

I'm just a little unlcear about that..also my yellow and blue lines are the max move average indicator and you can see they come up from the bottom of the screen..

anyone know why?

THANKS

Files:

Hi Nina,

thank you for the news!

But I have the first two questions of all the others which will follow now by the other catfx50 mates :

Why did you change the bar setting for stepma_stoch and histogram back to 500 from 2000 and why did you delete the filters for histogram?

Is this THE brand new catfx50 system, the evolution, which you trade now or is it an optional catfx50 in comparison with the original one?

Thank you the explanations and I will test the new options later.

But first I will go to sleep. CU

Reason: