CatFx50 - page 356

as for the euro and swiss signals they were to risky but the cable was not there was room for 24 pips to pivot and with up trendline and 100 ema there it was a good place to exit you see ninas strategy gives the entry but you have to use other ta to see if there is enough potential profit before running into support or resistence zones

Hi

Hi everyone,

I have spent all 3 days reading from the beginning this thread.

I think this entering system is very good and i would like to thank everyone who made this system work, especially to Nina but also to Kalenzo (i see we're from the same country) and to others.

Nice to be in your team :-)

downunderdave40:
I have a question about the attached EUR chart. I was under the impression that the blue and red arrows only appeared on the StepMA_Stoch when the price crosses the 50EMA and the next bar forms above the 50EMA with a green bar on the histogram, or the price crosses below the 50EMA and the next bar forms below 50EMA with red histogram. On the chart the first set of circles (to the left), a red arrow appears and the bar hasn’t broken the 50EMA to the down side, there isn’t a bar formed below the 50EMA although histogram is red. Like wise for the second set of circles on right side of the chart, the bar is clearly above 50EMA when blue arrow appears and price has been above 50EMA for some time. Now I’m a bit confused about when the blue and red arrows should appear? Also, can someone point me to the description of a level 3 and 4 trade. I can’t seem to find that description in the thread.

Thanks,

Dave

Hi Downunderdave40,

Looking at your chart it would appear the the second signal (the buy) is the strongest signal. I also noticed you are only using the zero line on HistStepMA_Stoch. I install levels + and - 0.04, since they give you an idea of the strength of the direction. I noticed on your first signal (the sell), the bars hardly made it out of that region.

As far as I know, not all Nina's signals have to cross the 50 EMA line, they have to be near it. Of course, there are so many other things that go into the soup, like: are you near any other S/R line? are you near some news event? what day of the week is it?

I personally think early Monday is very dangerous because some of the "deep pockets" Nina talks about could be out hunting for S/R

Take a look at posting number 3547, I posted Nina's descriptions for Levels 3 and 4. (in my own words, paraphrasing Nina)

moneyline

EDIT: I noticed you are using the + - 0.04 levels, but again, you'll see the first signal can hardly be called strong.

What happened at 15:30 CET ?

Is it correct to assume the "big pockets" were testing the market? I can't find any reason (news release, etc, etc) that would warrant the heavy action...can you?

moneyline

Thanks for Reply

moneyline:
Hi Downunderdave40,

Looking at your chart it would appear the the second signal (the buy) is the strongest signal. I also noticed you are only using the zero line on HistStepMA_Stoch. I install levels + and - 0.04, since they give you an idea of the strength of the direction. I noticed on your first signal (the sell), the bars hardly made it out of that region.

As far as I know, not all Nina's signals have to cross the 50 EMA line, they have to be near it. Of course, there are so many other things that go into the soup, like: are you near any other S/R line? are you near some news event? what day of the week is it?

I personally think early Monday is very dangerous because some of the "deep pockets" Nina talks about could be out hunting for S/R

Take a look at posting number 3547, I posted Nina's descriptions for Levels 3 and 4. (in my own words, paraphrasing Nina)

moneyline

EDIT: I noticed you are using the + - 0.04 levels, but again, you'll see the first signal can hardly be called strong.

Thanks Moneyline for your reply. I would like to know what criteria (conditions) makes the blue or red arrows appear on the StepMA_Stoch? Again, I thought it was the classic level 1 buy or sell trade that made the arrows appear. I just want to make sure I understand what makes the arrows appear.

Dave

downunderdave40:
Is it possible for someone to answer my question in the above post 3562???

Thanks in advance.

Dave

Hi Dave,

Someone correct me if I am wrong but I think only the aNina StepMa_Stoch puts the arrows where you would enter after a 50ema cross. It looks like this one is putting the arrow where the yellow crosses the blue in the indicator. The aNina puts a blue dot where this one puts the arrow.

frayed

frayed:
Hi Dave,

Someone correct me if I am wrong but I think only the aNina StepMa_Stoch puts the arrows where you would enter after a 50ema cross. It looks like this one is putting the arrow where the yellow crosses the blue in the indicator. The aNina puts a blue dot where this one puts the arrow.

frayed

The dots just simply mean there's been a crossing of the EMA 50. The arrows appear to mean the preliminary conditions have been met for a Level 1, 2 and perhaps Level 3. I'm not sure a Level 4 trade is reflected by any of the indicators, since it's based on a price breakthrough.

Of course, there's other criteria affecting your decision to go into a trade. I've heard Harold4x mention a candlestick flag formation. Others have mentioned Fibo, Pivot Line, S&R, EMA 120, etc, etc

Another thing that could help is doing a search for Harold4x's set of indicators, when all his indicators show a crossing it means there's more assurance the trade will go in the right direction.

moneyline

Indicator Question

moneyline:
The dots just simply mean there's been a crossing of the EMA 50. The arrows appear to mean the preliminary conditions have been met for a Level 1, 2 and perhaps Level 3. I'm not sure a Level 4 trade is reflected by any of the indicators, since it's based on a price breakthrough.

Of course, there's other criteria affecting your decision to go into a trade. I've heard Harold4x mention a candlestick flag formation. Others have mentioned Fibo, Pivot Line, S&R, EMA 120, etc, etc

Another thing that could help is doing a search for Harold4x's set of indicators, when all his indicators show a crossing it means there's more assurance the trade will go in the right direction.

moneyline

I looked through my charts and I don't appear to have any dots on my charts. What indicator places dots on the chart for a cross of the 50EMA?

Dave

listen folks use your eyes you can see when prices crosses 50 ema consentrate on price more than indicators they indicate that price will be going in that direction but dont forget the other TA trendlines,fibs, pivots mm levels etc this way you will not trade blindly following just indicators like today there was an indicator signal on euro and swiss but price was25 and 35 pips past 50 ema and a pivot level and mm level was 10 pips away as well as 2700 level so it was very risky the cable was the choice today there was 24 pips to next support level hope this helps

Reason: