CatFx50 - page 317

harold4x
harold4x  

Not Quite Sure How Nina Uses Level 3 My Technique For Level 3 Is If 3 Steps Are Going Same Way But Price Is Pulling Back To Ema(moving Trendline) I Put Order In To Buy Or Sell Today Was A Sell On A Touch Of 50 Ema With A Trendline That Was Coming Down Showing Good Resistence To Take Trade And Exit 20 Pips Later At 100 Ema And Mm Level Name Of The Game Is Trade What You See Be Consistent And Grab At Least 20 A Day They Add Up SEE CHART

Files:
step_8.gif 29 kb
reemul99
reemul99  

Opened some short positions on EUR +28 pips - lets see if anything else presents itself today

harold4x
harold4x  

Hi Reemul 99 Glad To See Your Making Some Money What Were Your Reasons For Selling Euro

nina
nina  

Hi!

If you do not make 10 pips everyday at least trading CatFX50, you have two choices:

. quit trading. ( Trading is not for you).

. quit CatFX50.

I'm serious, mates. You have here an arsenal of "LEVELS" to trade. Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4. What else do we need to make money?

Nina

reemul99
reemul99  
harold4x:
Hi Reemul 99 Glad To See Your Making Some Money What Were Your Reasons For Selling Euro

Hi Harold4x !

Glad to see it is going better as well

opened a short on the EUR on the 12:30 GMT candle @1.2340 - was a (I Think ?) a level 2 - no cross but the open was below the 50ema and all 3 stochs were in Sell. Seemed a good plan.

ended up paying off in the end

harold4x
harold4x  

The 1230 Candle Closed At 2323 Which Was More Than 20 Pips From 50 Ema The 1200 Candle Closed At 2347 Below 50 Ema But Middle Stoc Was Even Still Glad You Made Money

blancaarizpe
blancaarizpe  
das
das  

Hi,

169EMA and 1,7780 (cable) are acting as resistance zones.

So keep eyes open, what will happen. Maybe the longrun could go on next days.

das
das  

For short furthermore, next zone downstairs is 1,7690 - 1,7710, if it breaks 169EMA and daylow significantly, I think.

janu
janu  

New to the forum

Hello there i have been reading this thread since a few days and what i have not understood as yet is where do i get the catfx system frm and also would like help on the EMA thing sorry to ask the stupid question u all must be thinking but i am very new and would appriciate some help. Thanks in advance.