CatFx50 - page 155

Hi!

Just to tell you that CatFX50 has generated today + 310 pips without any false signal.

Of course, these + 310pips are hypothetical. But here they are.

Nina

Still the clock..........

mibl:
Hi ValeoFX,

you must select the indicator in the navigator window and apply it to your chart. The parameters of the indicator can be modified if necessary like all other indicators too.

Regards

mibl

Hi Mibl,

By "indicator" I believe you are referring to the "clock" - which does not show up under Custom Indicators, or am I missing the boat here? I do run Woodies' clock, but I like the idea of customising this one. Thank you for guiding me here. Best wishes.

EXIT for the "CAT-30"

I have been trading this system live for a while now and I needed to first see how my exit strategy worked when traded live.

Well, I believe that the "simple" 13-LWMA set at Weighted_Close, does it mostly for me. However, I must add that I use it in conjunction with an 8-LSMA and 13-LSMA.

Additionally, the 13-LWMA will keep you in when retracements seem to "come at you", but it is certainly very good at exiting in conjunction with the mentioned LSMAs.

Thank you for developing this strategy to where it is already, Nina and everyone else who worked diligently at improving what is already a major advance and yet very "simple" - I used to use the 34-EMA, but for obvious reasons, there were many false signals. Wishing you all LONG pockets and SHORT arms.

ValeoFX:
I have been trading this system live for a while now and I needed to first see how my exit strategy worked when traded live.

Well, I believe that the "simple" 13-LWMA set at Weighted_Close, does it mostly for me. However, I must add that I use it in conjunction with an 8-LSMA and 13-LSMA.

Additionally, the 13-LWMA will keep you in when retracements seem to "come at you", but it is certainly very good at exiting in conjunction with the mentioned LSMAs.

Thank you for developing this strategy to where it is already, Nina and everyone else who worked diligently at improving what is already a major advance and yet very "simple" - I used to use the 34-EMA, but for obvious reasons, there were many false signals. Wishing you all LONG pockets and SHORT arms.

Could U describe that with screenshot example?

Regards

Kale

subsecond:
I missed the word "started" it contains exactly 2 Euros.

I didnt make anything today because of my measures to protect AUD/JPY and US/JPY longs (my CARRY SPARSCHWEINE) through shorting CHF/JPY.

Your post from SAXO BANK.

See what happened today: CHF/JPY up, AUD/JPY up, US/JPY down.

So I am still protected but for risk avoidance did not take any positions today.

As SAXO writes the YEN crisis is not over.

Today was a beautiful day for NINA Traders, but a bad day for CARRY (SPARSCHWEIN) Traders. I tell You I will switch into the NINA camp. Thanks again. And I will feed Your SPARSCHWEIN on my table.

...Subsecond

Hi, Subsecond!

Don't put all the eggs in the same basket.

Look (Saxo's papers), all them - I mean analysts - make me laugh a lot. Elliotists too. I often read their papers. Its my way to fight boredom sometimes.

I only trade EURUSD, USDCHF, GBPUSD and sometimes USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPJPY, USDCAD and EURCAD. Only numbers, the price, tell me where to go. I lose and I win. My experience tells me: "Nina, focus, please, FOCUS". If I were to chose one, only one of those pairs, it'd be easy: CABLE.

The only thing that for me is important now about JPY is that they will begin sooner than later to hike. This will shake FOREX.

Today, big hands decided to sell $. They did it and CatFX50 went with them.

Tomorrow, they could decide to buy $. I hope CatFX50 will go with them too.

Welcome to CatFX50 world. You'll win and you'll lose. But I think I do not need to tell this to you, cause if you trade "carries" you know much more about FOREX than I do.

FOCUS, PATIENCE, DISCIPLINE: the key to not lose much.

Nina

ValeoFX:
Hi Mibl, By "indicator" I believe you are referring to the "clock" - which does not show up under Custom Indicators, or am I missing the boat here? I do run Woodies' clock, but I like the idea of customising this one. Thank you for guiding me here. Best wishes.

Hi ValeoFX,

I am sorry, but I still do not really know what is your problem with woodies indicator (I do not use it) - so I try the following:

There is one indicator created from me - named "bar_close_alarm_V1.mq4". I made it because of during work I cannot watch the charts continuously and in result I missed very good signals. So this indicator gives me a short sound signal about 2 minutes (you can configure that) before the next bar closes (independent from the timeframe) - then I can take a look on the charts and decide what to do.

To work you must copy the indicator file in the folder experts/indicators, the soundfile (*.wav) which is used should be in the folder sounds. Restart Metatrader and then the indicator should listed under the category "Custom Indicators" of the MT4 Navigator window. Open your chart to attach the indicator - select the bar_close_alarm_V1 and drop it to the chart.

The indicator window opens where you can configure the following:

- Signal comes minutes before candle close (std. 2 minutes)

- Do you wish an alarm by the alert box (std. false)

- Soundfilename (std. alert.wav - located in sound-folder unter my standard MT4)

Normally I attach it to that chart, which has the most updates (most changes in prices - on daytime in europe I use the GBPUSD) because of the indicator is only "called" / updated when there is a change in price movement on the chart.

I hope I could help you.

The ones from bloom (Nina_EMA_1, Nina_StepMA) I actually do not use. But to use them the same procedure I descriped above ist necessary to install them.

Best wishes

mibl

Final saga about this damn clock.......

mibl:
Hi ValeoFX,

I am sorry, but I still do not really know what is your problem with woodies indicator (I do not use it) - so I try the following:

There is one indicator created from me - named "bar_close_alarm_V1.mq4". I made it because of during work I cannot watch the charts continuously and in result I missed very good signals. So this indicator gives me a short sound signal about 2 minutes (you can configure that) before the next bar closes (independent from the timeframe) - then I can take a look on the charts and decide what to do.

To work you must copy the indicator file in the folder experts/indicators, the soundfile (*.wav) which is used should be in the folder sounds. Restart Metatrader and then the indicator should listed under the category "Custom Indicators" of the MT4 Navigator window. Open your chart to attach the indicator - select the bar_close_alarm_V1 and drop it to the chart.

The indicator window opens where you can configure the following:

- Signal comes minutes before candle close (std. 2 minutes)

- Do you wish an alarm by the alert box (std. false)

- Soundfilename (std. alert.wav - located in sound-folder unter my standard MT4)

Normally I attach it to that chart, which has the most updates (most changes in prices - on daytime in europe I use the GBPUSD) because of the indicator is only "called" / updated when there is a change in price movement on the chart.

I hope I could help you.

The ones from bloom (Nina_EMA_1, Nina_StepMA) I actually do not use. But to use them the same procedure I descriped above ist necessary to install them.

Best wishes

mibl

Good morning Mibl. I downloaded your alarm after I had written this message and I am satisfied that it helps together with Woodies' clock for the other timeframes as they are silent. Thank you for persevering with me. Wish you well.

Requested Screenprint.........

Kalenzo:
Could U describe that with screenshot example?

Regards

Kale

Kale, as requested. Please note the Dynamic_RS that has come up this morning. The DarkOrange Arrow that you see is my own Signal_generator and the Yellow dot is the AscTrend. I took the exit on the first White candle marked, the reason being that BOTH the LSMAs have turned RED. The pips difference was negligable if you compare it to when the 13-LWMA crossed the price; I was just "greedy".

Your comments will be most welcome. Best wishes.

Files:

Hello,

I have 3 alpari MT4.0 platforms running on 2 pc's. All the same version (190 build 6feb.2006)

The StepMA_Stoch_v1 indicator shows on the 3 platforms differant readings with the same parameters. One would expect that the crossings of this indicator would occure on the very same bars, but they don't.

Is there a sollution to this problem.

And when I place the Max bar count indicator with the same parameters of the stepmastoch indicator it shows again other crossings..?...

Could someone help me. Please not with an answer "read the previous postings"...the topic became to long. I will try to give some help to you to with the indicator placed bellow. It shows also the time frames but in think in more nicer graphics. So please can someone help me...

Files:

Hi Mibl,

Thanks for your info about Max Bar count.

Could you post the indicator for download? I've searched the whole thread and couldn't find it. Too many posts, perhaps my eyes didn't capture it.

It would be great if Nina or NewDigital, create a Permanent post with all indicator for CatFx50.

This is one of the best TS I've seen in a while.

cheers buddy!

Reason: