Forecast from I - page 102

Alexsandr San:

Yes! It's going to 1741 and then only your prediction will work out to 1670

I don't know what to do. I'll be looking for a way out.

---------

I'm re-shooting the top.

Hi. Put your emotions in the back of the closet. They're in your way.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Hi. Lock your emotions away in a distant cupboard. They're in your way.

Hey! Today's levels, once again confirming upward movement

XAUUSDH2

Alexsandr San:

Hi! Levels today, again confirming upward movement

I am not asserting or pushing anything. Just a question.

Is this situation likely to happen again?

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

I am not asserting or pushing anything. Just a question.

Could this situation happen again?

It could, I don't argue - you can quickly switch to the opposite side, I have the utility set up from levels and when the movement moves sharply downwards, the utility will reverse the position

Alexsandr San:

maybe, I don't argue - you can quickly switch to the opposite side, I have the utility set up from the levels and when the movement moves sharply downwards, the utility will flip the position

Do these reversals affect the size of the deposit?

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Do these rollovers affect the size of the deposit?

Yes! for the better - sometimes I earn nothing, but the main thing is that I don't lose

Alexsandr San:

Yeah, for the better - sometimes I don't make any money, but the important thing is that it doesn't leak.

Well, that's fine, then.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Well, that's OK then.

I'm testing modestly now, I'm getting my hands on it. Yesterday modestly, but most importantly not in deficit.

Photo by

I would like to share this indicator, it shows the direction every day, as horizontal lines are set every day to a new level

And when the blue line comes out of the zone, that's where the direction will be

XAUUSDM5

------------------------------

It is better to enter the market closer to the zone ---- as during the day the price comes back to this point - in a pinch you stand firm

I'll add -

breakout is when the blue line goes out of the zone. Best results at 30 min.

for 5 min. to show Snapshot3------ > Here you can get ready to go up Shot4-- cheated back into the zone Picture5

time in 10 hours - after this time the exit from the zone, determines the daily movement Snapshot6

Files:
H_A_Lin_S_W.mq5  22 kb

Alexsandr San:

I would like to share this indicator, it shows the direction every day, as horizontal lines are set every day to a new level

And when the blue line comes out of the zone, that's where the direction will be

------------------------------

It is better to enter the market closer to the zone ---- as during the day the price comes back to this point - in a pinch you stand firm

I'll add -

breakout is when the blue line goes out of the zone. Best results at 30 min.

for 5 min. to show ------ > Here you can get ready to go up -- cheated back into the zone

time in 10 hours - after this time leaving the zone, determines the daily movement

This is how this whole construction looks like on the 30mi. Chart

XAUUSDM30 XAUUSDM30

Reason: