CatFx50 - page 322

nina:
Hi, reemul99!

(Thank you for the recap, Mibl!)

Reemul99, I'm a trader like you. I have said plenty of times that I like to feel the market. I like synchronism. What does it mean, that we should not trade when EMA50 are above/below EMA120 at the same time on EURUSD/USDCHF? No, it doesn't.

For me, when price is below EMA50, we are bearish and when it is above, we are bullish. If then, EMA50 is below/above EMA120, the better.

But look at EURUSD chart from yesterday 16:30cet bar and today at 01:30cet bar and 08:30cet bar. Do you see those lows and where bars closed?

Big, big money was there, fighting back.

Do the same with USDCHF, you see spikes up at the same time. When I see this, I do not like to trade if I do not see a big, big rush and protecting always my capital.

And today is Friday, no news and G7 meeting in Washington.

Nina

Thanks for the insight Nina!

Good to understand what goes through an experienced traders mind.

Even better is that what you said makes perfect sense to me.

Thanks again!

Nina and Das,

The information you have provided in recent messages is invaluable, and Das, thanks for your charts for clarification. Great system thread, Great learning thread.

nina:
Hi, reemul99!

But look at EURUSD chart from yesterday 16:30cet bar and today at 01:30cet bar and 08:30cet bar. Do you see those lows and where bars closed?

Do the same with USDCHF, you see spikes up at the same time. When I see this, I do not like to trade if I do not see a big, big rush and protecting always my capital.

Nina

Hi, reemul99,

to get Nina's point -> look at the hammers all the way.

There is anyone who pushed always against the downtrend

mibl

Files:
fx_007.jpg  131 kb

mibl:
Hi, reemul99,

to get Nina's point -> look at the hammers all the way.

There is anyone who pushed always against the downtrend

mibl

great point Mibl.

By the way - if anyone is interested in a good Hammer thread here's one:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18381

about Level 4

hello all

Tough day!!

I hope everyone had a good results from today.

Buy the way, I would like to have opinion from you about my setting.

I have been searching how to decide entry not just feeling strength of the price action

but easy to see like Level 1with moving average.

So I attached 25EMA(not SMA) Bollinger Band and checked Level 4 entry.

In my chart, Level 4 never touch 50EMA but 25EMA.

So I treated this 25EMA as a 50EMA when price has a strong trend and movement.

When price touch or cross 25EMA, it just jumped from their and resume trend again.

Also, if it crossed 25EMA and touch 50EMA and jumped from their, this looks like

Level3 entry.

Blue circle A,B,C, these are squeezed place of 25EMA Bollinger Band and these one telling me that the Break Out is coming to town.

So We can prepare for it.

Also I found that entry timing (in this chart, Level4 and 3) just came to during European market and US market on time.

Price has a movement that when it jumped out from 25EMA or 50EMA, somewhere in the air

it just lost their power and came back to 25EMA or 50 EMA.

All I want to know was how far the price and 50EMA right now and how strong the price was moving out from 50 EMA and coming back to 50EMA.

So, I attached , so I can see the relationship of price and 50 EMA.

Yellow D is the point that the price was most far away from 50EMA,

Indicator also showed me after that D point, dodge blue line(which is Kairi from 50EMA) coming back to yellow dot line(which represents 50EMA).

If I see this price returning to 50EMA movement, I can prepare for next entry.

Please tell me your opinion.

ted!

Files:

indicators

these are indicators I attached in my chart.

ted

ted_newyork:
hello all

I have been searching how to decide entry not just feeling strength of the price action but easy to see like Level 1with moving average.

Please tell me your opinion.

ted!

Hi Ted,

level 4 signals are designed as a break through a earlier barrier (support or resistance) while the strandard conditions of catfx (means price and StepMAStoch) are already valid -> it's usually for an reentry (that means there was a former signal and you already had left taat "old" trade)

I do not really know how you want to catch that with any indicator setup. You should follow supports and resistances in general before entering a trade.

By the way - nice chart with an interesting indicator - what is the kairi for?

mibl

Hi mibl

Thank you for your reply.

mibl:
Hi Ted,

By the way - nice chart with an interesting indicator - what is the kairi for?

mibl

this name came from Japanese, means distance between A and B.

So, in this case

a rate of distance between 50EMA and Price itself.

attached 2 pictures

left is only Kairi Indicator, you can see the distance between 50EMA and Price.

right is Kairi with BBsqeeze indicator(25EMA)

ted

Files:
kairi-1.gif  16 kb
kairi-2.gif  20 kb

nina:
Hi, reemul99!

(Thank you for the recap, Mibl!)

Reemul99, I'm a trader like you. I have said plenty of times that I like to feel the market. I like synchronism. What does it mean, that we should not trade when EMA50 are above/below EMA120 at the same time on EURUSD/USDCHF? No, it doesn't.

For me, when price is below EMA50, we are bearish and when it is above, we are bullish. If then, EMA50 is below/above EMA120, the better.

And today is Friday, no news and G7 meeting in Washington.

Nina

i see have same pattern like this link http://www.tradingday.com/c/tatuto/patterncyclesdeclines.html

can anyone give explain more ?? please

Nice indicator, Ted.

I'll have to check it out.

moneyline