CatFx50 - page 323

Hi!

Today is Saint George, patron of my country: Catalonia.

It is traditional to give a rose and a book to the loved one and friends.

Let me give all you a rose:

Nina

Files:
rose.jpg  75 kb

Ditto Nina in my country as well, England. But instead of sending you a kiss (you being a man) I will send you and mates my Best Wishes

PS Saint George seems to have got around, in our folk law he is believed to have slayed the dragon

Setting for Kairi Indicator

please let me know if you find something, good or bad!

ted

attached picture is setting for Kairi Indicator

moneyline:
Nice indicator, Ted.

I'll have to check it out.

moneyline
Files:

Hi Nina,

about Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_02

I'm a newbie here. I get problem when i try to insert Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_02 indicator and set to 2000 bar. I can see nothing in this indicator ( no bars ). But if i set to default again, the bars appear. What's wrong in this indicator or i use another Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_02 indicator ? I use mt4 alpari. Picture and indicator attached. Thanks n sorry for my bad english.

ted_newyork:
please let me know if you find something, good or bad!

ted

attached picture is setting for Kairi Indicator

Hi Ted,

It appears to be working OK. The only thing I did was introduce a 0.0 to the levels to be able to see the EMA cross line. Check it out!

moneyline

de04:
Hi Nina,

I'm a newbie here. I get problem when i try to insert Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_02 indicator and set to 2000 bar. I can see nothing in this indicator ( no bars ). But if i set to default again, the bars appear. What's wrong in this indicator or i use another Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_02 indicator ? I use mt4 alpari. Picture and indicator attached. Thanks n sorry for my bad english.

Hi de04,

I'm not Nina. Do this: At the default setting right click one of the red or green bars of the indicator, choose "max bars to count properties." In the "inputs" tab look for a setting called "number of bars to calculate" and change it to 2000. Then go to the "levels" tab and enter 0.04 and -0.04 Once you do that, scroll back in time with the 30 minute time setting until you see the bars.

moneyline

de04:
Hi Nina,

Hi de04,

the setting for "Number of bars to calculate" of the indicator is the amount of bars which are used to calculate the indicator values. So you will not see bars for the first 2.000 bars/candles on the chart. The first bar which is drawn the 2.001st and so on. If you use MT4 not very long before it has normally less than 2.000 bars in the history of the chart. To force MT4 to load more bars of the history, do what moneyline described before. If you reach the left border of the chart MT4 will reload more data automatically. So select the chart, hold "Pos1" Key of "Left"-Key pressed until more than 2.000 bars are shown in the "Max bars" headline of the indicator. The you will see from the 2.001st bar beginning caclulated indicator values .

regards

mibl

sma to ema

moneyline:
Hi Ted,

It appears to be working OK. The only thing I did was introduce a 0.0 to the levels to be able to see the EMA cross line. Check it out!

moneyline

great!

about setting

MA_Method:

0 = SMA

1 = EMA

2 = SMMNA

3 = LWMA

so,if you choose 1 instead of original setting 0

it change from sma to ema.

Enjoy!!

ted

moneyline:
Hi de04,

I'm not Nina. Do this: At the default setting right click one of the red or green bars of the indicator, choose "max bars to count properties." In the "inputs" tab look for a setting called "number of bars to calculate" and change it to 2000. Then go to the "levels" tab and enter 0.04 and -0.04 Once you do that, scroll back in time with the 30 minute time setting until you see the bars.

moneyline

Hi moneyline & mibl,

Thanks for your quick reply. I can see bars now

aNina update

Hi,

maybe this version will be more usefull for somebody.

edited :

dot's are crosses ,arrows are signals where next bar after CatFX50 signal opened above/below Ma 50.

Files:
anina.mq4  8 kb
Reason: