CatFx50 - page 316

New to the forum

Hello there i have been reading this thread since a few days and what i have not understood as yet is where do i get the catfx system frm and also would like help on the EMA thing sorry to ask the stupid question u all must be thinking but i am very new and would appriciate some help. Thanks in advance.

Last night first time try cat50. Sell NZDUSD and EURUSD, all give me 50pips result. I'm happy now.

janu:
Hello there i have been reading this thread since a few days and what i have not understood as yet is where do i get the catfx system frm and also would like help on the EMA thing sorry to ask the stupid question u all must be thinking but i am very new and would appriciate some help. Thanks in advance.

See here:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

todays RECAP

EURUSD

a) 08:30 cet: Level 2 short @1.2340 (went up to 1.2360), made a low @1.2287 (16:30 cet) => +53 pips maximum favourable excursion (ex spread)

b) 11:30 cet: Level 2 short @1.2349 made the same low => +62 pips maximum favourable excursion (ex spread)

GBPUSD

09:00 cet: Level 1 short @1.7869 (went up to 1.7902) => -33 pips (not 34 but I think we count that as stopped out)

11:00 cet: Level 2 short @1.7841, made a low 1.7755 (>16:30cet) => +86 pips maximum favourable excursion (ex spread)

USDCHF

08:00 cet: Level 1 long @1.2693, made a high @1.2815 (>16:30 cet) => +122 pips maximum favourable excursion (ex spread)

A day with turbulences on cable - but a very successful one.

Happy trading!

mibl

For the newbies in the thread: This RECAP of the catfx50-signals is not a "realized pips performance report". It simply showsthe maximum reachable pips for each signal without regarding spreads and slippage effects. The realized pips depend on your personal stop technique and exit strategy.

harold4x:
hi mibl firstly i dont trade at that time but if i did my middle step kept me out i dont use the 34 pip stop i use 20 pip stop when price did come down it would have been to far away the euro and swiss were good i pick my spots when to trade looking to get 20 to 40 a day consistently

Hi harold4x,

thanks for explanation - could you attach a screenshot of this situation - even if you hadn't tradet that.

I thought about to reduce the stop too because as I followed only very few signals will go in a loss of more then 20-25 pips and turn to go in profit afterwards (under the assumption the entry was not to far away from ema50). I'll see.

mibl

Hey Nina, you make 5pips or higher a day and use Compounding as part of the strategy, that will lead to a healthy bank balance.

Dave1:
Hey Nina, you make 5pips or higher a day and use Compounding as part of the strategy, that will lead to a healthy bank balance.

Compounding?

das:
Hi,

169EMA and 1,7780 (cable) are acting as resistance zones.

Sorry, I meant " as support zone"

So lets wait and see, what happens today.

Good trades everyone

hi mibl here is chart of cable you asked for

Files:
step_9.gif  34 kb

Friday ?

Considering the movement we've had this week, what kind of movement does anyone expect for today ?

Clearly the end of the New York session will be slow (after London closes). Any Ideas about the time when both London and NY are trading ?

Reason: