CatFx50 - page 224

Todays RECAP:

gbpusd: 11:30cet @1.7475 short level 2, low was @1.7452 => +25 pips

usdchf: 17:00cet @1.3024 long level 2, high up to now @1.2056 => +32 pips

eurusd: 17:00cet @1.2086 short level 2, low up to now @1.2069 => +17 pips

but difficult market - these trades could only bring profit with close target profit marks.

mibl

what about...

mibl:
Todays RECAP:

gbpusd: 11:30cet @1.7475 short level 2, low was @1.7452 => +25 pips

usdchf: 17:00cet @1.3024 long level 2, high up to now @1.2056 => +32 pips

eurusd: 17:00cet @1.2086 short level 2, low up to now @1.2069 => +17 pips

but difficult market - these trades could only bring profit with close target profit marks.

mibl

Hi mibl and fellow traders

Please correct me if i'm wrong, but i think there is also a signal in gbpusd: 18:00 @ 1.7467 short level 2.

Hello NINA

I came back after some time and reading some past posts expose me that you did some changes..

My current setup is. Image Attached..

Please help me to update it..

Files:

Angel:
Hi mibl and fellow traders Please correct me if i'm wrong, but i think there is also a signal in gbpusd: 18:00 @ 1.7467 short level 2.

Hi, Angel!

We do not take trades at 18:00cet. There is a level 2 short at 17:00cet at 1.2087. Made a low so far at 1.2070.

Nina

Hi, mates!

Another difficult day and CatFX50 giving pips .

I attach a screenshot of GBPUSD. See the importance of the enhancement.

Look at it, learn it, master it and it will give you more money than anything else. Its free, mates: FREE!!!

My Hist_MA_Step is set at 2000 bars. I'm a conservative trader. As you know, if you set it at 500, you are more aggressive.

You can always take a trade if Hist validates it, but I like to see both on the same side: Hist and Step.

Nina

Files:
gbpusd_4.jpg  183 kb

wow Nina

nina:
Hi, mates!

Look at it, learn it, master it and it will give you more money than anything else. Its free, mates: FREE!!!

My Hist_MA_Step is set at 2000 bars. I'm a conservative trader. As you know, if you set it at 500, you are more aggressive.

You can always take a trade if Hist validates it, but I like to see both on the same side: Hist and Step.

Nina

Hey Nina i just want to say thank you soo much, you're truly an amazing person sharing all this knowledge with others. It's not usual to find people like you these days, everybody is looking at there own crap and pretty much don't care about others, you should be in politics or something, maybe a future Spain President. Gracias Nina

i still use nina step stoc with alert arrows along with triggerlines as filter and use murry math lines for targets also have 100 and 200 emas to see where s/r are in higher timeframes ninas strategy is nice foundation but as nina said you got to trade the system not follow it blindly use the tools and develop the plan then trade the plan with dicipline

Angel:
Hey Nina i just want to say thank you soo much, you're truly an amazing person sharing all this knowledge with others. It's not usual to find people like you these days, everybody is looking at there own crap and pretty much don't care about others, you should be in politics or something, maybe a future Spain President. Gracias Nina

Hi, Angel!

Thank you for your compliments. Politicians lie, Angel.

Ok, a new day has born. A new boring forex day again as it seems right now.

You know what's the mood of the pairs. You only need to see where EMA50 is in relation to EMA120. StepMA_Stoch tells you the same too.

Days like today are very dangerous as you know. Remember you do not need to trade. So, take care.

Nina

Different Indicator Values

nina:
Hi, mates!

Nina

Nina,

I appreciate you sharing your trading experience with us. I hope I can use it the way you do. I have been reading this thread whenever I get an opportunity. I am using the same Indicator versions that you are using, I think. But my results aren't the same. StepMa_Stoch_V1 10 1.0 0, and Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_E_02 10 1.0 0 2000. In the attached screenshot from 3/20 11:30 to 3/21 0:00 is very different. I don't know if our datafeeds would make that much difference. I use InterbankFx. If you can answer this I would appreciate it.

Regards

Files:

frayed:
Nina,

I appreciate you sharing your trading experience with us. I hope I can use it the way you do. I have been reading this thread whenever I get an opportunity. I am using the same Indicator versions that you are using, I think. But my results aren't the same. StepMa_Stoch_V1 10 1.0 0, and Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_E_02 10 1.0 0 2000. In the attached screenshot from 3/20 11:30 to 3/21 0:00 is very different. I don't know if our datafeeds would make that much difference. I use InterbankFx. If you can answer this I would appreciate it.

Regards

Hi, Frayed!

Right, man; we have problems with data feed. Mine is Neuimex. In the case you show, it is clear. So I can only say:

- bar opened more than 20 pips below EMA50.

- EMA120 stopped it.

Try to use more than one MT4 broker and compare. I can not say anything else. Sorry.

Nina

Reason: