CatFx50 - page 229

Hi!

About yesterday market:

Yesterday we were in no where till we had that "insignificant" US data. But we all knew support and resistance there or we ought. Then we all see the rush.

So, I think it was easy to grab nice pips. All our tools were in sell mode and increasing.

About aNina. As you can see, we have two lines, yellow and blue. When blue one draws a step it means the movement has a lot of strength.

Nina

nesalc:
Dave1

I have 2 murrey math indicators. Personally I use only the period one and not the lines - it is your choice.

Happy trading.

Nesalc

Hi Nesalc, in Murray setting,what's the meaning of P,MMPeriod and Stepback?

Trading mechanical system

Hi there,

As Nina himself said earlier, this isnn't a automatic system and one has to use discreption doing so...

Now..that "discreption" bit is the one that scares people most, simply because most of the traders doesn't have the discipline, patience and education to follow a semi-mechanic system.

Nina's system is a very good one indeed, but as you know doesn't do everything by itself (which system does?). You have to interact with this system and feel the market.

The weekest point for Nina's system is the exit point in my opinion, but this is something easily done using some basic concepts and rules.

The best strategy to help you out with your exit would be the Price Action.

Just my two cents, Marcelo Melo

Brazilian_Nutter:
Hi there,

As Nina himself said earlier, this isnn't a automatic system and one has to use discreption doing so...

Now..that "discreption" bit is the one that scares people most, simply because most of the traders doesn't have the discipline, patience and education to follow a semi-mechanic system.

Nina's system is a very good one indeed, but as you know doesn't do everything by itself (which system does?). You have to interact with this system and feel the market.

The weekest point for Nina's system is the exit point in my opinion, but this is something easily done using some basic concepts and rules.

The best strategy to help you out with your exit would be the Price Action.

Just my two cents, Marcelo Melo

Hi, Marcello!

This system gives a lot of money: when I say a lot I mean a lot. Just make a test: with the last update, try to know how many signals we've had since January for a 24 hours trading. Grab always only 15 pips. Use a stop of 34. Close trade before 34 pips stop if we have an opposite signal. Post the results.

Then, do the same but only from 08:00cet to 18:00cet.

Post the results.

And then, do the same but "scaling". Lets say you trade 2 lots or 2 mini lots.

You close first lot at 15 and place stop at b/e for the other one and let it run till you have an opposite signal. Post the results.

Nina

Nina Please Clarify

Hi Nina-

In your post #2297 where you are describing the procedure you say:

"How many pips are the signal from EMA50. You know that above 20 pips is risky."

I do not understand this. Could you explain further what this means?

Thank you!

questormon

questormon:
Hi Nina-

In your post #2297 where you are describing the procedure you say:

"How many pips are the signal from EMA50. You know that above 20 pips is risky."

I do not understand this. Could you explain further what this means?

Thank you!

questormon

Hi!

I mean: we have a cross, lets say up) of EMA50 and new bar opens above EMA50 validated by Hist. We should look at where it opened. If there are more than 20 pips from opening to EMA50 this trade is riskier. Then we can decide three things: we take it; we wait for a retrace or we wait for aNina.

If when aNina gives signal, we still are more than 20 pips from EMA50, we should know the trade keeps being riskier. As far away we are form EMA50, the worst.

Questormon, what I'm trying to do is to avoid "weak or false signals at maximum.

Nina

phildunn:
Hi Nesalc, in Murray setting,what's the meaning of P,MMPeriod and Stepback?

I am no programmer - use default settings for exit levels as haroldfx.

Hi!

Since I have plotted MAX Moving Average on charts, I see my log experts folder with plenty of Gb.

Could that be possible?

How can we tell MT4 do not write logs?

Nina

nina:
Since I have plotted MAX Moving Average on charts, I see my log experts folder with plenty of Gb.

Could that be possible?

How can we tell MT4 do not write logs?

Hi,

Try to edit the MAX Moving Average (open it in Meta Editor), search for "Print (cnt);" command, and comment out (put // in front of that statement).

Anyway the attached indicator is the same MAX Moving Average without the print command.

-budi-

Files:

Add sound

Hi all, add sound on indicator aNina, please.

Thank you.

Reason: