CatFx50 - page 109

Hi all !

How was yours trading today?

Look what I got for valentine's day:

Cable:

Short 7376 - 7304 = 70 pips

But the low was made at 7290 and it was 85 pips.

EDI

Short 1903 - 1871 = 29 pips

But the low was made at 1858 and it was 45 pips

SWISS

Long 3073 - 3130 = 57 pips

But the high was made at 3137 and it was 64 pips

So I got for valentine's +156 pips

How was your trading day?

I used for exit fibpivot levels that I attached some post above.

Take care mates!

Good save Nina!

cami:
today we had entry signals for (used histogram)

cable short at 1.7372 a little bit far from 50ema

euro short at 1.1901

and swiss long at 1.3078,

all of them went fine, although in euro and swiss it made a retracement before running, that was tough to handle.

I am scaling my 3 lots at the 3 fibo levels, but it happened like yesterday in cable, after winning 10 pips it returned, i was about to close it when it returned, nina do you have any suggestion on how to handle this situation?

In this case the things turned fine but i wonder what would have happened if the trade had hit my sl with 3 lots, any idea of how i can reduce my risk?

Hi cami,

is it possible that you attach one of the above described situations in a chart, because of all your three described trades I cannot follow in my chart because of there is no cross of StepMA - I think there must be a problem on my side oder my interpretation of the system

Thanks a lot for help

mibl

I lost quite a lot.

I long EURUSD at 1.1921 around 6:44(MT time), and stopped out at 1.1905, -16pips.

I short USDCHF at 1.3053 around 6:45(MT time), and stopped out at 1.3079, -26pips.

I short GBPUSD at 1.7447 around 6:45(MT time), and stopped out at 1.7429, -18pips.

I short EURUSD at 1.1905 around 7:16(MT time), and exit at 1.1883, +22 pips.

totally, -38 pips.

Please point out my mistakes if you are willing to.

Kalenzo:
Hi all !

How was yours trading today?

Look what I got for valentine's day:

Cable:

Short 7376 - 7304 = 70 pips

But the low was made at 7290 and it was 85 pips.

EDI

Short 1903 - 1871 = 29 pips

But the low was made at 1858 and it was 45 pips

SWISS

Long 3073 - 3130 = 57 pips

But the high was made at 3137 and it was 64 pips

So I got for valentine's +156 pips

How was your trading day?

I used for exit fibpivot levels that I attached some post above.

Take care mates!

Good save Nina!

Hi, Kalenzo!

Congratulations, mate.

You've made more money than me. I can hardly trade those days for my professional engagements.

Again, well done!

To Blooms:

I'm not at home. I can not look at my PC now. But looking at other charts, I can stress that you should have made money today.

Once at home, I'll try to look at MT4 and I'll post what I think. Meanwhile, maybe there is here another buddy that would like to do it.

THX.

And Blooms, look at entries of Kalenzo and Cami. Something may be wrong here.

Nina

cami:
today we had entry signals for (used histogram)

cable short at 1.7372 a little bit far from 50ema

euro short at 1.1901

and swiss long at 1.3078,

all of them went fine, although in euro and swiss it made a retracement before running, that was tough to handle.

I am scaling my 3 lots at the 3 fibo levels, but it happened like yesterday in cable, after winning 10 pips it returned, i was about to close it when it returned, nina do you have any suggestion on how to handle this situation?

In this case the things turned fine but i wonder what would have happened if the trade had hit my sl with 3 lots, any idea of how i can reduce my risk?

Hi, mate!

Cami, first thing: if you trade 3 standard lots, your account should be above 25k.

Second, must have faith, mate. Your 3 lots make you be "nervous". Trade minis. 10 minis of 10k. Practice.

Third, s/l of 34 or a full validated entry against initial position and then reverse.

Nina

Current CatFX50-Rules and System

Hi to all!!

I tried to work with the CatFX50 but after re-reading many of the postings I am really confused about the rules and about the system itself. Many programmers have added something to the system and therefore I would be very thankful if someone could attach the latest current indicators (system) and rules for the CatFX50.

Then I can be sure to use the correct system with the correct (entry/exit)-rules and not to mix older with new stuff.

Thank you very much in advance,

Marbo

Question for yesterday entry levels

nina:
Hi!!

Today was a nasty one as expected.

Today's recap (hypothetically):

EURUSD, no signal.

USDCHF, no signal.

GBPUSD, buy at 1.7425. Made a high at 1.7439. + 14 pips.

USDJPY, buy at 117,88. Made a high at 118.25. + 37 pips.

As you see, not a good day.

Nina

Hi Nina,

I'm writing for the first time here - not a newbee in forex - but new in following your CatFX50 (3 weeks now). As I have been following - a very good entry strategy - thanks a lot.

I am a little bit confused about the indicators or perhaps the problems are at the data provider. I did not have these CATFX50 indications yesterday - but don't no why.

You wrote yesterday morning: USDJPY buy at 117,88

I'm wondering about your entry-levels above, because I did not see a "correct" CATFX50 signal. In my chart (attached: 30M USDJPY with StepMA_Stoch and IND Inverse) the StepMA had a crossing on friday afternoon and a possible price crossing with ema50 on friday evening 21:00, no StepMA crossing on monday.

--> Is that a valid signal yet - combined with a new price crossing on monday 9:00 (and at 5:00 during "european sleeping time")?

Or do I have a fault in my chart (normally I do not trade via MT4, so I only have there a demo account at Metaquotes for evaluation of CatFX50)?

(Hardcopy hc_073 shows the an extract of 30min chart USDJPY on 13th Feb)

You wrote yesterday morning: GBPUSD, buy at 1.7425. Made a high at 1.7439. + 14 pips.

I cannot see this in my chart, because I have no crossing in StepMA with price closing above ema 50

(Hardcopy hc_074 shows the an extract of 30min chart GBPUSD on 13th Feb)

--> where is my fault?

Thanks for help

mibl

Files:
hc_073.jpg  111 kb
hc_074.jpg  109 kb

cami:
hi mibl, i dont know how to attach charts, but if you put up the histogram you´ll easily see the entries, i wonder also if kalenzo could post the exits of today´s trades using the fibo levels, and do you use 3 lots too kalenzo?

Hi cami,

try the button "Manage Attachments" down at the bottom or the button with the paper-clip in symbols above in edit mode. In the afternoon I had problems too in attaching charts - but now it goes again and is rellay very easy.

Now I attached the histogam indicator but the original indicator StepMA_Stoch did not give a signal (no cross) at my chart. Perhaps the wrong indicator or impure price data ?!?

Thanks

mibl

Hi!

Posted yesterday. ( 1033).

USDCHF:

Next resistance, 1.3084.

Next support, 1.3050 and 1.3033.

As long as it keeps trading above 1.2991 and 1.3028, it is set to go to 1.3099 and 1.3135/70.

USDCHF has made a high today at 1.3136. From there it has gone down to 1.3070.

Enjoy!

Nina

Reason: