CatFx50 - page 225

Thanks Nina,

I'll try that.

Frayed

Hi all,

I am having difficulty finding the "MAX Moving Average" mq4

Can some one point the way? I have searched back to page 200+ but no luck.

I understand that it is optional for CATFX50 and thats OK, I just like to check all the idea's coming out of this great thread.

Great work going on in this thread, thanks to all involved....

fairwind:
I am having difficulty finding the "MAX Moving Average" mq4 Can some one point the way? I have searched back to page 200+ but no luck.

post 2234

Hi!

Another interesting "quote":

Former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan:

"Despite extensive efforts on the part of analysts, to my knowledge, no model projecting directional movements in exchange rates is significantly superior to tossing a coin. I am aware that of the thousands who try, some are quite successful. So are winners of coin-tossing contests. The seeming ability of a number of banking organizations to make consistent profits from foreign exchange trading likely derives not from their insight into future rate changes but from market making".

Well, he did not know CatFX50 or maybe he did.

Nina

Hi all,

Is anyone short EUR / USD ?

I entered short at 1.2064 ( delayed ...) looking for 10 pips on the first contract and second exit on either price crossing a short term Hull ema or a CCI50 style exit.

Also thanks to Nina for additional information...

Regards

Files:

Hi Nina or any Trader

I want to verify one indicator:

The use of the filter of 0.04 and -0.04 on Hist_StepMA_Stoch... = is it still in use or not?

Thanks for great thread.

Nesalc

npj6400:
Hi all,

Is anyone short EUR / USD ?

I entered short at 1.2064 ( delayed ...) looking for 10 pips on the first contract and second exit on either price crossing a short term Hull ema or a CCI50 style exit.

Also thanks to Nina for additional information...

Regards

Hi!

Take care. I'm short from 1.2150.

Nina

Files:
catfx50.jpg  176 kb
catfx50_a.jpg  170 kb
catfx50_b.jpg  172 kb

nesalc:
Hi Nina or any Trader

I want to verify one indicator:

The use of the filter of 0.04 and -0.04 on Hist_StepMA_Stoch... = is it still in use or not?

Thanks for great thread.

Nesalc

Hi,

To my knowledge its still in use , I'm using it, however as an additional filter on top of original entry parameters....

Regards

Short EUR /USD

Exited 1 contract at +10pips

Have moved stop right in to +1 on the second contract...

Indicators look all ok but raw price action not moving as expected, could be higher timeframe resistance.

Lets see what pans out...

Regards

Try to look at the EMA200 sometime, it's very strong support/ resistance. That level is important when you want to re-enter the market. For example if price cross EMA50, but indicator do not confirm enter signal then you can look if there is EMA200 near. If there is then you can enter market because price will go back. To use this tactic you should follow all major currency pairs to be sure it will happen.

Reason: