CatFx50 - page 222

Dave1
Dave1  

Nina,

Considering you have a full time occupation, you're doing a good job here Thanks for the system, will begin trading with it next week.

nina
nina  

Good Morning, folks!

Well, another "non-clear" day so far.

If you do not see what I call "determination", do not trade.

BTW, people that trade CatFX50 during asian session should be happy today.

Strong support on cable between 1.7475 and 1.7455.

Nina

erkro
erkro  

Hi Nina

first I want to thank you for your great system.

Mibl also thanks for your great work.

I trade your system since around 1 month, and it works very well.

I read the whole thread some weeks ago and tested all the step stoch indikators, and I have no short signal on 20.03.06 13.00 CET, and I had have also less wrong signals than some postet in the forum. Why? Because I use Hist. Step Stoch. AND StepMA_Stoch_v1. I take the trade only if both show a buy or sell signal. And there was a sell signal on the Hist. Step. but not on the other one. I saw more situtions where there was a wrong signal with Hist. Step.Stoch, but the second one saved me, so I also don't need another filter, because these two indikators are a VERY good filter. I also trade on Neuimex Metatrader.

If sombody could explain me how to post a chart I could do that, because I am new in this tread.

erkro

PartyPips
PartyPips  

Hi Erkro,

Using booth indicators are a good filter for avoid false signals, but what`s your exit strategy?

Regards,

PartyPips

harold4x
harold4x  

nice level 2 on euro/usd in at 2133 short

mibl
mibl  
erkro:
Hi Nina

first I want to thank you for your great system.

Mibl also thanks for your great work.

I trade your system since around 1 month, and it works very well.

I read the whole thread some weeks ago and tested all the step stoch indikators, and I have no short signal on 20.03.06 13.00 CET, and I had have also less wrong signals than some postet in the forum. Why? Because I use Hist. Step Stoch. AND StepMA_Stoch_v1. I take the trade only if both show a buy or sell signal. And there was a sell signal on the Hist. Step. but not on the other one. I saw more situtions where there was a wrong signal with Hist. Step.Stoch, but the second one saved me, so I also don't need another filter, because these two indikators are a VERY good filter. I also trade on Neuimex Metatrader.

If sombody could explain me how to post a chart I could do that, because I am new in this tread.

erkro

Hi erkro, use the paper-clip-button in the input box in the toolbar to add files to your posting

mibl

harold4x
harold4x  

exited trade at 2115 murry math level on 15 min chart for 15 pips

harold4x
harold4x  

i out analyzed myself on that trade should have left it alone never look for s/r on lower time frames would have hit original target 0f 2099 live and learn

nina
nina  
harold4x:
i out analyzed myself on that trade should have left it alone never look for s/r on lower time frames would have hit original target 0f 2099 live and learn

Hi!

Nice one, Harold4x!

Nina

showmethetrade
showmethetrade  

I have not traded this system for long but I think it fits my time availability. To jump start myself I intend to use this system as my main system entering a contest next month. However, my main problem is inability to trade during NY time because I have to work. This system can also extend to NY time if you have entered a trade hence making it difficult to monitor trade after London session. I have been trying to get all the tools together, and I still can't fix the 2000 bar thing. Your thoughts are welcome.