CatFx50 - page 223

Hi!

We've had a gorgeous level 2 sell on GBPUSD (11:00cet) at 1.7482. Made a low so far at 1.7455.

Nina

a level 2 on euro 2095 short be careful on this one support 2085 and 2077 and triggerlines in buy area

closed short at break even no juice not a good signal you have to use discretion when trading you trade the system not follow it

harold4x:
a level 2 on euro 2095 short be careful on this one support 2085 and 2077 and triggerlines in buy area

Hi, Harold!

Sorry, I think I'm late (I'm at my daily work)

I wanted to say that you should take care with eurusd shorts now. EURUSD has had plenty of time to break 1.2050 and they did not allow that. So, maybe it makes that in a few minutes, but I think its way is up to new highs as long that 1.2050 is alive.

Nina

hi nina today price has stayed between daily pivot of 2109 and support 1 is 2050 it looks like a nothing day its late and no news

now there is a euro buy at 2107 i am not grabbing this one pivot to close 100 and 200 ema just above i am going fishing have a good day

Hi!

I can not see MT4 charts, but looking at others, I guess new enhancement has kept us out of many false signals.

Am I right?

Nina

StepMA_Stoch_v1H

Can someone point me to StepMA_Stoch_v1H

I see StepMA_Stoch_v1 but not the H or was this a typo

Thanks

Hi!!!

Ok, mates, I think it's time to tweak a little more CatFX50.

Plot EMA50

Plot EMA120

Plot MAX Moving Average with this setting:

firstback 50

secondback 14

countbars 500

power 2

or

Plot Triggerlines:

Plot StepMA_Stoch_v1

Plot Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_02 with this setting:

No filters

500 bars

About StepMA_Stoch_v1:

This is the original indicator of CatFX50. It will give less signals, but it has an accuracy above 90%.

About Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_02:

It is more agressive. It gives more signals and allow us to take level 2 trades.

Use them together and, according to how you see the market and yourself, be more agressive or conservative. When both give same signal at the same time: GO!

About MAX Moving Average or Triggerlines:

It is optional. It will allow you to trade the crosses with EMA50. Do it only if Hist_Step validates the cross if you want to be more confident.

Remember, you do not need to take the crosses to trade CatFX50. You could grab some pips if you do, but you could lose some too.

About EMA120:

When EMA50 is above EMA120, market is long.

When EMA50 is below EMA120, market is short.

When they cross there is a shift in sentiment.

EMA120 acts as support and resistance.

Note:

With StepMA_Stoch, for instance, we had a long on cable the 13th at 1.7289.

That long made a high at 1.7592 the 16th for 303 pips. That long should've been closed today (09:00cet) at 1.7512 for a +223 pips.

Cable is short now (09:00cet) at 1.7512. Made a low before reverse at 1.7462 for a +50 pips.

Nina

Files:

svirgo:
Can someone point me to StepMA_Stoch_v1H

I see StepMA_Stoch_v1 but not the H or was this a typo

Thanks

Hi, Svirgo!

Sorry, mate. It is a typo. It has been already corrected.

THX

Nina