StepMAs

Hi, Mates!!

I'm working hard with StepMas. I've been trading with them for a long time now. They are gorgeous.

When there is a cross, you get always some pips. But you must be quick: speed counts here.

They can be traded from TF5 to TF30. TF30 is very important: it tells you, for instance, if a given pair is in short term down trend or the opposite.

They never miss a big shot: NEVER!!!

I day trade and I do it heavy loaded. I trade TF5 and I do not take all the crosses.

Although almost every cross gives you some pips, I'm looking for a filter as all, I guess.

Juice indicator could be one of them, but I need it to plot an average filter line from a given time on chart. I keep asking for help on that, but it seem no one can build it.

Codersguru, can you do it?

Thank you!

Nina

Step

Now you had a cross on cable TF5.

Bought at 1.7411 and another one on eurusd at 1.1784.

An a sell on chf at 1.3063.

Step

Cable + 12

Eur + 13

Chf + 19

step

Cable: +15

Eur: +16

chf: +22

Total: 53 pips.

Hi nina,

Would you pls post some pictures on that.

Thanks

nina:
Hi, Mates!!

I'm working hard with StepMas. I've been trading with them for a long time now. They are gorgeous.

When there is a cross, you get always some pips. But you must be quick: speed counts here.

They can be traded from TF5 to TF30. TF30 is very important: it tells you, for instance, if a given pair is in short term down trend or the opposite.

They never miss a big shot: NEVER!!!

I day trade and I do it heavy loaded. I trade TF5 and I do not take all the crosses.

Although almost every cross gives you some pips, I'm looking for a filter as all, I guess.

Juice indicator could be one of them, but I need it to plot an average filter line from a given time on chart. I keep asking for help on that, but it seem no one can build it.

Codersguru, can you do it?

Thank you!

Nina

hi Nina...

Could you please tell me what StepMa are you talking?

Its v1, v2, v3, color_v3, or stoch_v1?

thanks

I think you can download it here. Never try it before but I will now!

step

Hi!!

Great!

According to my StepMAs System:

Sold cable at 1.7400

Sold eur at 1.1783

Bought chf at 1.3061

Step

BTW, EURUSD has a huge support at 1.1720.

nina:
Hi!!

Great!

According to my StepMAs System:

Sold cable at 1.7400

Sold eur at 1.1783

Bought chf at 1.3061

hi nina...

Sorry again.. But what indicator and settings you use? You can tell me?

You bought Chf at 1.3061 and I bought a 1.3074 price close, its means my indicator give me the signals to late..

thanks

StepMA

Hi, Hellkas!

Sorry again.. But what indicator and settings you use? You can tell me?

You bought Chf at 1.3061 and I bought a 1.3074 price close, its means my indicator give me the signals to late..

Anyway, it was great at 1.3074 too; wasn't it?

Hellkas, I've been asking for a new juice. I've told what it should have in order to get its average. People use to set 0,0004 level and that's all. Wrong.

Juice is a good filter but it should be fit to our needs.

Posted Fisher and asked for help: it does not refresh if you do not switch between TF.

But, you know, no one wants to build it here and no one said a word about fisher. So I'm not going to give a system away when I do not get the help required.

One thing is crystal clear, we can test, backtest and whatsoever; but, if you can master StepMas you are going to win. I'm not a newbie. I've been trading live for 5 years now. So I know what I'm saying.

Nina

Reason: