FOREX and ECONOMETRY. Theory, practice, forecasts and implications - page 18

Renat Akhtyamov:

What's the charge? Have you read (???):

We did. A long time ago. It's a textbook for universities. Like all textbooks, it starts with the simplest methods.

If it's not useful, don't read it. That's all.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Smooth out the quote, we lose the artificial volatility, which is what we should have found first and only then discarded.

Do you % find it or what?

Renat Akhtyamov:

What comes in handy, once again, I have laid out on page 1 of the thread

A quote in any market is the right price + volatility, which is artificially introduced and its level is also artificially regulated in order to obtain market entry errors by participants. What's not to understand?

Smooth the quote, we lose the artificial volatility, which should have been found first and only then discarded.

Looked at what you posted. There is nothing special there. The application of Excel to well-known problems.

Volatility? Artificially introduced? In order to get input errors? Well, well.

That last point is right.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Why did you want to steer us onto the wrong path by throwing in "left-hand" books?
You are in charge, you decide which are right and which are wrong.

Renat Akhtyamov:

a little bit about volatility...

And a little bit about the big guys, who everyone hides behind in their statements, although they do not understand and do not know who they are or how they earn their money, that it does not matter at all. Left without money just like the rest of us:

http://korrespondent.net/business/financial/3770784-posle-pobedy-trampa-bohachy-poterialy-desiatky-myllyardov

Once again, everyone is equal in front of the market, it does not matter what market and what volume an order is opened.

"Mexican tycoon Carlos Slim lost the most - his assets fell in value by 9.2%, ..."

Woe is 9.2%. I'm buying.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Of course it is. His deposit and yours are the same.

You will lose 100% - he will be laughing as he spends so much just to get his shoes shined.

You don't understand, the deposit has nothing to do with it. Nobody has actually lost anything. The value of assets doesn't really matter unless you sell them at market value. They were and still are "owners of factories, newspapers, steamships" - and the market value of those assets (shares) on the market is of little concern to anyone at all). The activities of these newspapers and steamships are not affected in any way.

Renat Akhtyamov:

And there's no side to it at all. Nobody is selling anything and nobody is buying anything. What are you talking about?

Assets have fallen - what is not clear from the article?

It's clear. The index is going down. An index is the total value of assets - stocks. When stocks fall, the index falls. The value of companies has fallen. What does this have to do with playing the market?

That's how billionaires' losses are counted.)

Renat Akhtyamov:
Assets have fallen in value - what is unclear from the article and who needs your personal "if"?

IMHO, it's not clear to you.

OK, that's it, gone.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Start on page 1. We will make a trading system.

So far, most of the people who have come here are those who don't want to understand what we want, even though they are sure they already know everything.

Offer to read, but the answer is just a fan...

I've read it, I don't see any steps towards a TS.

Are we going to do something or throw out ideas to get things moving?

Renat Akhtyamov:

You trade their shares in funds, couldn't such a thing have occurred to you?

IMHO ))))

In short, you have been in the funds since November 2016, it is too early for you to get cocky and try to prove something to someone.

Work it out for now....

Just please, do not bullshit people here.

Not the right theme.

I have been on the stock market since 2008. And I am still alive.) Now I'm on a bit of a break, for technical reasons. My broker is moving to a new software, but there is no way to do it. (It's too late to write for the old one, and the new one is not working properly yet.)

Good luck to you too.

Reason: