CatFx50 - page 342

harold4x:
i was not downing you i was just saying you put up these possible numbers each day and people are wondering why they cant get these numbers look if you took the daily range of say the cable 120 pips with the waves that make up that 120 pips you can say you can make 280 pips a day whats needed to be posted are real numbers of someone or people who are actually trading if you are not trading why post

Because we all need to see if a system gives money or not. With time, you see that this systems gives money. You can lose sometimes, but if you follow it, you will make money at the end. I said a thousand times that the amount of pips we post everyday are the maximum and nobody can make that. And I also said that CatFX50 gives you 15 pips at least every single day.

People like to backtest EA's. I do not. I backtest signals. And everybody can see here that in the majority of cases, CatFX50 signals are profitable.

But, anyway, everybody is free to follow it or not.

Nina

i was not downing you i was just saying you put up these possible numbers each day and people are wondering why they cant get these numbers look if you took the daily range of say the cable 120 pips with the waves that make up that 120 pips you can say you can make 280 pips a day whats needed to be posted are real numbers of someone or people who are actually trading if you are not trading why post i have been trading forex since 2000 and am doing it for a living and am a money manager i was using the single ema cross for 5 years already with a different filter when the step indicators came out i started using them cause they were better than i am here to help also so people will know its not easy to trade thats why you have so many people asking for an ea so they can auto trade because they dont know how to trade we are here to help people trade to help them find the good setups so they can trade for them selves and then help other you have helped them find a method but not how to trade thats all i am saying no disrepect intended

done done done

all 340 odd pages. I hate to see yall bickering you are both so generous of your time and knowledge. Having read the entire thread i believe i have a good foundation and understanding so i will try and ease the burden placed upon you by trying to field as many of what i consider silly questions as possible.

"where are the indicators"

"why wont stepma-hist load properly for me"

"what is a level 4 signal?" ok ok i too am still not one hundred percent on that one. although i think it is a break of previous low with good strength in market. and histo bars retracing in the appropriate direction. would you look at volume in those instances? by the way.

thank you all again nina, mibl, harold, kalenzo, shadowz, moneyline, mookfx etc etc.

straddling

from interbank fx userguide for placing pending orders

"Attention: Order may not expire earlier than in 10 minutes!"

????

sounds like they are setting you up for a whipsaw at news time could be why they allow straddling. any input?

Hi Everybody,

Hi,

Level 4 signals need strength. Without strength we are dead. When do we have level 4 signals? After a consolidation period. If the consolidation period is broken by data, welcome that data. We only need strength.

The best of level 4 signals today was cable. It was before data. And if you want, I could have written 14:00cet on USDCHF cause the breakout was at 1.2372.

You avoid news time, but if you see pairs rocketing what do you do?

Nina:

I've been doing my best to qualify/quantify your use of the word "strength."

Is it a technical term with known parameters, as in the trend strength line of the ADX indicator? Or is it something more subjective?

Thanks!

moneyline

Hi,

it seems I missed some pips and a very hot discussion harold/nina yesterday on the European Labor Day.

mibl

hi nina

big, big respect for you and your never ending patience - you're the best

best regards

mr_smart

Mates, please, Don't turn this thread into a bickering match or take sides etc. Constructive criticism is fine. This has been and still is a fantastic learning and money making thread, lets keep it that way.

50 LWMA earlier signal

Dear Nina,

I was making a mistake yesterday trying to match a similar picture for the eurusd and gbpusd because of the signal price levels harold and you were dealing with.

By the time I realized I was dealing with two different currency pairs I've tryied to match the two charts with LW MA (50), creating a channel for high and low prices (in blue) and leaving the standard 50 EMA (magenta), I've found an earlier signal for the LWMA.

For your consideration I upload the charts for today's morning. I propose an EA to test the past results,

Kind regards,

Files:
gbp2.gif  19 kb
gbp3.gif  19 kb

anybody long enter on EUR ?

Reason: