CatFx50 - page 339

Dave1:
Nina or any mates, I have only used spreadbetting for my trades ...

Hi Dave, it's offtopic, just want to know what firm do you trade with, I heard BOM isn't good anymore..

Been making good $$$ with SB? Reason Im asking, maybe Ill try to SB myself, I hear it's a tough game.

I use Capital Spreads. My reason for using spreadbetting is because you pay no tax on winnings. It's only as tuff as you make it, I havn't had any problems with it. Good luck if you take it up.

nina i am using neuimex and the 1730 candle was 2605 the 1700 candle was 2614 if you are using same server as me why the different prices

nina:
Hi,

Today's Recap:

I could not imagine that the pairs could have made movements of more than 100 pips today.

EURUSD, level 4 buy (14:30cet) at 1.2646. Made a high at 1.2690. + 44 pips.

EURUSD, level 1 sell (17:30cet) at 1.2613. Made a low at 1.2598. + 15 pips**.

(**) We better do not count this trade.

GBPUSD, level 4 buy (14:00cet) at 1.8281. Made a high at 1.8415. + 134 pips.

GBPUSD, level 4 sell (14:30cet) at 1.2351. Made a low at 1.2255. + 96 pips.

TOTAL= + 274 pips.

Nina

I dont know Nina,

I think that those level 4 trades were much more News related then having anything to do with CatFx50. They could have gone either way is my point. So, should we (in perfect hind sight) attribute wins today on CatFx50 ?

Also, in the first post on this thread you point out:

nina:

Are there false signals? Yes, mates. There are. But, if you are not greedy and avoid news time, you make more wins than loses.

So, CatFx50 traders should have been sitting those one out because the 12:30pm (GMT) USA Personal Income and 12:30pm (GMT) USA Personal Spending reports were coming out.

Thoughts?

harold4x:
nina i am using neuimex and the 1730 candle was 2605 the 1700 candle was 2614 if you are using same server as me why the different prices

Hi,

I do not know Harold. Mine is 1.2613 (17:30cet).

Nina

nina is the server name in login gimex-nextt

reemul99:
I dont know Nina,

I think that those level 4 trades were much more News related then having anything to do with CatFx50. They could have gone either way is my point. So, should we (in perfect hind sight) attribute wins today on CatFx50 ?

Also, in the first post on this thread you point out:

So, CatFx50 traders should have been sitting those one out because the 12:30pm (GMT) USA Personal Income and 12:30pm (GMT) USA Personal Spending reports were coming out.

Thoughts?

Hi,

Level 4 signals need strength. Without strength we are dead. When do we have level 4 signals? After a consolidation period. If the consolidation period is broken by data, welcome that data. We only need strength.

The best of level 4 signals today was cable. It was before data. And if you want, I could have written 14:00cet on USDCHF cause the breakout was at 1.2372.

You avoid news time, but if you see pairs rocketing what do you do?

Nina

harold4x:
nina is the server name in login gimex-nextt

Yes, it is.

Nina

Files:
eurusd_5.jpg  77 kb

ok then why do you say signal was at 1730 candle when it closed at 2605 if you mean the candle before that it closed right on 50 ema at same price so there is confusion with what you mean by this none signal and secondly it was extremlly late in session even if it closed 1 pip below at 1700 i wouldnt have taken it

nina:
Hi,

Level 4 signals need strength. Without strength we are dead. When do we have level 4 signals? After a consolidation period. If the consolidation period is broken by data, welcome that data. We only need strength.

The best of level 4 signals today was cable. It was before data. And if you want, I could have written 14:00cet on USDCHF cause the breakout was at 1.2372.

You avoid news time, but if you see pairs rocketing what do you do?

Nina

I agree on that - me personally, I trade the news with a 20 pip Sell and Buy spead "straddle" of the news.

Reason: