CatFx50 - page 341

well based on your own picture look at where price closed thats the only one you did not put arrow next to and based on your own rules we enter on a close past 50 ema and next bar opens so closing price was again for third time 2605

read the original post and you will see it on page 1 post 1 in fact you said it 2 times

harold4x:
read the original post and you will see it on page 1 post 1 in fact you said it 2 times

Hi!

From page 1, post 1:

Standard or Level 1 signals:

Buy when price crosses EMA 50 and new bar opens above. StepMA_Stoch must be green.

Sell when price crosses EMA 50 and new bar opens below. StepMA_Stoch must be red.

Can you tell me where do you see the word "close" here?

Nina

so where did price close below 50 ema to take this trade and why take a trade with 30 minutes left in trading session

well you have been asked by many people is it the close that you enter and you always say next bar after close

Ok, Harold!

I say it again:

Did 14:00cet bar cross EMA50?

Yes, it did.

Did 14:30cet bar open below EMA50?

Yes, it did.

Was Hist in red?

Yes, it was.

Was it a valid short?

Yes, it was.

Nina

harold4x:
well you have been asked by many people is it the close that you enter and you always say next bar after close

Yes, that's right. You enter next bar after the close, of course. But all you need is THE OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE OPEN MUST BE BELOW EMA50 for a sell and ABOVE EMA50 for a buy.

You can say: is it better to have the close below EMA50 too to be safer?

It could be. But you never know. The trigger for us is THE OPENING!!!!!!!!!

About the time of the trade: you are right: we only had 30 minutes left. But that is discretionary. It's up to you. I only write down the signals generated by CatFX50 according to rules.

signals

so it seems that level 1 is similar to level 3 where price can cross the ema and close back over as long as price opens in the directions of the step stoc signals its a trade

harold4x:
so it seems that level 1 is similar to level 3 where price can cross the ema and close back over as long as price opens in the directions of the step stoc signals its a trade

A friend is making a PDF about all kind of signals generated by CatFX50.

Level 3 signals are related to Histo.

Nina

Harold!

This is what you said above:

"nina in the future if you want to post and help others to trade then post during the trade and not after anyone can do that and look brillant see chart attached also on euro level 4 where price broke above 8280 high and you entered you would have had a loss because price went down to 8242 thats more that 34 pips by my math"

A) Harold, I think you can not say this to me.

B) I do not need to be brilliant.

C) I made a mistake on that level 4 on cable. you are right here. A lost of 34. But you could have entered at 1.8256 after three bars. But, it's ok, a lost of 34. Then, as you saw the rush, you could have entered again.

D) I have a daily work, Harold. And if I hadn't it, I would not post my real time trades because:

a: this is not a game.

b: I do not want people to follow my trades. I do know how much I can lose.

c: This is not a signal service.

Nina

Reason: