CatFx50 - page 580

What a nightmare? I guess the issue may be with MT itself.... If you are using a broker such as Neuimex and MIG, shouldn't one still get the signals either earlier or later on the aNina indicators?

GOOD DAY! id like to know how come my MAX Bars are crooked, and the charts shown on this thread are smooth and 'pretty'.

thanks a lot.

Files:
chart.gif  8 kb

And that is nice day for your cat Nina

ANDy

Hi, mates!

Just pop up to stress the gorgeous level 4 trades we've had on eurusd at 1,2616 (10:00cet).

USDCHF at 1,2358 (09:00cet).

GBPUSD at 1,8353 (09:00cet).

USDJPY at 116,46 (09:30cet).

Nina

hi Nina ,nice trades today on all 3 pairs .

you just forgot to tell us one important part of you system :

don't sleep late

i got up to late

cheers

aaaaaaaaaaand ... BREACKEN!!!

1.2551 breacken on euro.

Whats next?

next is 12500, place where you should think of buyng eurusd

Hi!

USDCHF is leading:

if it can hold above that 1,2444 and of course 1,2409, we'll see 1,2495 and then 1,2517.

The same amount of pips usdchf goes up, the same amount of pips, more or less, EURUSD goes down so far.

Nina

nina:
Hi!

USDCHF is leading:

if it can hold above that 1,2444 and of course 1,2409, we'll see 1,2495 and then 1,2517.

The same amount of pips usdchf goes up, the same amount of pips, more or less, EURUSD goes down so far.

Nina

Hi!!

Well, well I'm too sorry. USDCHF could only made a high at 1,2493 so far and not 1,2495, the level I said. Sorry.

Well, what else can CatFX50 do for you today?

Nina

jerrymar,

what do you mean the bars looked crooked, they look fine to me. You should see the discrpancies i get between what is posted here vs what i get for the aNina and Hist_StepMA using the same broker as Nina....

Reason: