CatFx50 - page 335

nina:
Hi, mates!!

Mibl, be very busy every day!!!!

Hi Nina,

I am sorry, I allways try to be helpful - but in this case I am not willing to be buzy of work all the days - even if these absence days are good trading days for Nina .

Who will do my trading instead? Noone will gather pips for me.

=> So it seems that I must trade myself ....

mibl

Nina, is there any way we can create a 'set and forget' system with catfx50. The reason i ask is, that, whilst i like performing my own trades, i am missing all these beautiful pips due to my daily work.

Dave1:
Nina, is there any way we can create a 'set and forget' system with catfx50. The reason i ask is, that, whilst i like performing my own trades, i am missing all these beautiful pips due to my daily work.

Hi, Dave1!

I am missing all there beautiful pips

You are missing all these beatiful pips

He is missing all these beatiful pips

She is missing all these beatiful pips

we are missing all these beatiful pips

you are missing all these beatiful pips

They are missing all these beatiful pips

Believe me, Dave1, if I knew how to get all the pips CatFX50 generates, I will not be here. Right now, I'll be somewhere in Maldivas, Fiji or Bali.

But, my friend, use what I'm saying since the very beginning: scale.

Nina

Second Recap of the day:

USDCHF, level 4 sell (09:30cet) at 1.2575. Made a low at 1.2411. + 164 pips.

EURUSD, level 4 buy (08:00cet) at 1.2550. Made a high at 1.2620. + 70 pips.

*this level 4 on EURUSD could've been at 1.2533.

GBPUSD, level 4 buy (08:00cet) at 1.8014. Made a high at 1.8228. + 214 pips.

TOTAL so far = + 348 pips!!

Nina

Hi!!

From yesterday till now, CatFX50 has generated + 793 pips.

Seven hundred pips, my friends:

Set-cents pips

Setecientos pipos

Sept cents pips

Siebenhundert pips

Setecentos pipos

Cемьсот Пип

Settecento pipos

سفن هوندرد

sju hundra pips

七百

Nina

Hi!

Well, you've already seen a clear break of 1.2576 on USDCHF. It has made a low so far at 1.2555. That is +21 pips. But EURUSD has not been able to break its last high at 1.2554.

I do not like that, I do not like this no synchrony. It means now that some big pockets are selling eurusd at those levels. Who is going to win?

Target on EURUSD now is 1.2594. ( target hit).

Target on USDCHF now is 1.2549 - 1.2517. (targets hit).

Nina

Hello!

Like many new people to this thread before me, I feel very gratefull to all the people who made this system open to everyone and have maintained this forum to benefit with their knowledge and experience.

I have installed all the mq4 and watching the system now but I do not have any trading signals. Perhaps I do not have a clear understanding of Level 3 and Level 4 signals. Can someone point me to the direction where it was covered?

Thank you very much

GBPUSD - that will give us the next test - watch the trendline in the daily chart

mibl

Files:
fx_012.jpg  188 kb

Lenny:
Hello!

Like many new people to this thread before me, I feel very gratefull to all the people who made this system open to everyone and have maintained this forum to benefit with their knowledge and experience.

I have installed all the mq4 and watching the system now but I do not have any trading signals. Perhaps I do not have a clear understanding of Level 3 and Level 4 signals. Can someone point me to the direction where it was covered?

Thank you very much

Hi Lenny,

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201/page153

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201/page188

mibl

Thank you!

I looked at the charts with Level 3 and Level 4 examples but I still do not understand the rules. I can only speculate. Can you please explain or clarify what they are?

Thanks

Lenny

Reason: