CatFx50 - page 336

nina:
Hi!

Look, mates. Open a daily chart of EURUSD.

Plot EMA200 and EMA50 on it.

EMA50 has crossed up EMA200. This is bullish.

Scroll back now and you will see what happened when EMA50 crossed down EMA 120.

Mates, nothing here is for sure. All is a matter of probabilities. Odds, according to those propabilities, say that EURUSD will go much higher.

We'll see, cause if TA was infallible, all of us will be Bill Gates.

Nina

Hi!

Have you done what I posted above 10 hours ago?

I'm not a snake oil seller nor an elliotist. This thread is a free one, no fee.

Do the same now with USDCHF and GBPUSD.

Now, go here and read:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Nina

Nina,

yes, I read all your posts in the last 10 hours. I just do not see those signals that you were recommending. It is clearly from my missunderstanding or lack of understanding of Level 3 and Level 4 signals. But I do not see anything in my charts to indicate these entry points. Can you please explain what I am missing?

Thank you

Lenny

Hey Mates, as well the big three pairs traded with catfx, I look to trade usd/cad as well because it trends well in my opinion. I've noticed that usd/cad is now at 1.1169 equal to the low of May 1991 which is some distance travelled. This could be its reversal level. Who knows.

Last Recap of the day:

USDCHF, level 4 sell (09:30cet) at 1.2575. Made a low at 1.2372. + 203 pips.

EURUSD, level 4 buy (08:00cet) at 1.2550. Made a high at 1.2640. + 90 pips.

*this level 4 on EURUSD could've been at 1.2533.

GBPUSD, level 4 buy (08:00cet) at 1.8014. Made a high at 1.8260. + 246 pips.

TOTAL so far = + 539 pips!!

Nina

Hi!

Total of pips generated by CatFX50 in two days (Thursday and Friday):

Now, keep listening to snake oil seller, elliotists, gurus, esoteric traders with esoteric charts and so on.

We said here against the herd that $ was down in advance. You, as a follower of this thread, had the opportunity to make money. We knew the levels, the lines in the sand. I wish you could grab some pips.

Nina

Hi!

I attach 3 EURUSD charts:

Daily

Weekly

Monthly

Look at them. Next week is critical.

On the Daily, we see that EURUSD is almost near its 50 Fibo retracement from 1.3664 to 1.1644 now at 1.2649. So, EURUSD could stop here and we could have therefore a retrace of its last move up. As long us this hypothetical retrace does not go below

1.2400, EURUSD should keep going up till 1.2890.

As you can see, EURUSD has broken its daily and weekly bearish trend line from 30-12-2004 and EMA50 has crossed up EMA200. This is bullish. So, now, EURUSD should keep going up as said with its retracements included.

On Monthly, EURUSD has not broken its bearish trend line yet.

Of course, EURUSD could go to 1.2890 (62 Fibo) without retrace, but what it is normal is a retrace.

We'll see.

Nina

Files:

Hi Nina and thanks for your time.

Is the 50/200 with Fibos your main strategy on the longer timeframes or do you use some other stuff?

Cheers,

Pip Trip

Where are these Indicators

harold4x:
I Have Found An Excellent Filter System Using Ninas Step Stoc With Arrow Original Step Ma Stoc And Original Step Stoc When All Three Are In Alighnment You Get The Signal To Trade Check It Out

Dear Harold4x,

The 3 step indicators mentioned in link below can you please post them ? or email to me also directly adil_syed at yahoo.com.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201/page159

Thanks

Adil.

Pip Trip:
Hi Nina and thanks for your time.

Is the 50/200 with Fibos your main strategy on the longer timeframes or do you use some other stuff?

Cheers,

Pip Trip

Hi, Pip Trip!

Yes, I like to look at hourly, 4 hours, Daily, Weekly and Monthly.

It is recommended to try to find resistances and supports too. But, obviously, the trend lines are awesome.

Fibos are here to try to play the retracements and EMA50 and EMA200 on Daily are gorgeous. Look at a Daily chart and you will see what I'm talking about.

Of course, nothing here is infallible: nothing.

Nina

Hi, Pip!

I forgot to attach this chart:

Nina

Reason: