CatFx50 - page 139

Here are the 2 indicators to catch all crosses (EMA cross and Step_MA cross) with arrow shown and whenever it crosses, it will alarm. Unfortunately Step_MA crosses can only be confirmed after new bar appears.

The StepMA_Stoch is the tweaked one with calculated bars to be only 500 and slight difference

from the original StepMA_Stoch_v1.

Files:

harold4x:
what exits?

I used many kinds of exits, such as fixed stop loss and take profit, pivot fibonacci levels, change of cross condition, change of stepMA_stoch level,

CCI, Ind inverse indicator, etc. None of them produces profits in the long run.

i disagree with a combination of pivots and 50 100 200 emas for support and resistence on higher time frames and daily range you can equate the risk to reward i have been trading for 5 yrs and still have money and never blew out my acct its all about money mgmt

harold4x:
i disagree with a combination of pivots and 50 100 200 emas for support and resistence on higher time frames and daily range you can equate the risk to reward i have been trading for 5 yrs and still have money and never blew out my acct its all about money mgmt

I believe you can earn money constantly. What I mean is it is really hard to design a profitable trading system just based on the open, close, high and low data. Even with such a good entry strategy as CatFx50, I still cannot find a

consistently winning trading system. What a sad thing!

blooms:
I believe you can earn money constantly. What I mean is it is really hard to design a profitable trading system just based on the open, close, high and low data. Even with such a good entry strategy as CatFx50, I still cannot find a consistently winning trading system. What a sad thing!

Hi blooms,

thanks for these indicators.

Relating to CatFX50: Please do not forget, CatFx may be an easy system from the point of view of "automatic" rules, but Nina always reminds to the fact, that the human thinking should not be turned of - which should mean that you always must consider the actual setup around the signal to reduce risk and so reduce possible drawdown (are there opositional trendlines, is the entry shortly before a pivot point, ....?). An autom. system will not can do this in a full manner.

So as I understood, it is no system for pure automatic trading. Perhaps if you make a backtesting on the automatic rules, you will get a positive result.

(But think at, that the results on the "paper" are never the results of the system, because of sometimes you do not get the price because of the bar is moving to fast after the signal, ... - you didn't entered because of news time at this bar, ....)

All traders I know are successful because of their knowledge of the market and do not only follow trading signales of their system.

If it would be so easy to gain money at the exchange/forex markets, I would have built a "trading machine" which is producing money for me and my friends. So I could concentrate on trading only for fun.

I am sorry, I do not have one, but if I am wrong and you find one - will you inform me please? Thanks.

best wishes

mibl

Good morning...

Nice short signal for the Euro!

Happy trading and many pips to all,

Marbo

Good Morning Blooms

Thanks for the indicators. Please help me to install the alarm clock.

nesalc:
Good Morning Blooms Thanks for the indicators. Please help me to install the alarm clock.

I'm not bloom but may help.

Open bloom's zip-file. Inside you find the three wav-files used by the indicators. Save / Extract them to the folder "sounds" in the metatrader-program folder

mibl

Marbo:
Good morning...

Nice short signal for the Euro!

Happy trading and many pips to all,

Marbo

Hi Marbo

I took this short in EURUSD based on

- price closing below

- StepMa_Stoch is short yet

- IND Inverse crosses downwards

But it is a more riskier (level 2). What is not so good indication at the moment is that the USDGBP is not in short mode and stays above his trendline. See attached chart.

mibl

Files:
hc_082.jpg  238 kb

Hi Mibl

Thanks a lot - I got it.

Good trading!

Reason: