CatFx50 - page 143

Mibl

I would not use Metaquotes. They're feed is very nervous. Why not use InterbankFX, i have this too and i think it's the best. I might be wrong of course.

harold4x:
take a look at my piture above and compare to yours wonder why nina isnt posting today she give up todays signal using ninas stepma stoc would have had an entry 35 pips below 50ema which would have been a loss if u took it using original step stoc would have got u in at 7435 and could have made anywhere from 35 to 60 pips something to think about

2 -> harold4x : READ THIS - THIS IS ABOUT YOU

"My point is that, for most people, CatFX50 will never be profitable in the long run. Most of the "systems" posted on any forum will never be long-term profitable. Why? Because most people don't know how to trade, they only know how to watch an indicator and do what the indicator says. New people don't want to hear about discretion, they just want rules. I know, I've been there. EAs reinforce that by requiring us to have every entry and exit signal spelled out perfectly. They require rules. New "traders" don't learn to trade, they learn to become "filterers", adding more and more indicators to try to filter out the bad signals and keep the good ones."

Here u have a full post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201/page52

Kalenzo

harold4x

your step rsi have in some timeframes mistakes. the period rsi is missing in some timeframes.

trader1984

hi kalenzo i agree whole heartly with the post you share but there must be rules of entry and rules of exit no matter what trading style is chosen as i have said in other posts money mgmt is the key to profit in long run which brings me to the point that i agree risk to reward if you have a style that brings you 60 percent or better you can have 34 pip stop 34 pip gain and make money consistently if percentage is lower 34 pip stop must have 68 pip wins

Hi..Kalenzo

ur words are 101% true...i used to be the same one on my begining..now started to learn & designed my own system...perhaps..

i think a system with permanent exit and entry rules..with good yield is not possible...because all the things are changing...our system must be most responsive to the changes.. i here try to make my own system such as Logical based Longterm System..with good target (around +75 to +100 per trade...)..

(sorry for my bad english... )

Bye for now

eric79:
Mibl I would not use Metaquotes. They're feed is very nervous. Why not use InterbankFX, i have this too and i think it's the best. I might be wrong of course.

Thanks eric79 - I will first try this NorthFinance and compare it to FXCM (where I trade)

Before CatFX I didn't know Metatrader - but up to now, it seems to be a nice tool. Perhaps I start an additonal real account at a broker who offers Metatrader as a trading station.

mibl

Kalenzo:
2 -> harold4x : READ THIS - THIS IS ABOUT YOU

"My point is that, for most people, CatFX50 will never be profitable in the long run. Most of the "systems" posted on any forum will never be long-term profitable. Why? Because most people don't know how to trade, they only know how to watch an indicator and do what the indicator says. New people don't want to hear about discretion, they just want rules. I know, I've been there. EAs reinforce that by requiring us to have every entry and exit signal spelled out perfectly. They require rules. New "traders" don't learn to trade, they learn to become "filterers", adding more and more indicators to try to filter out the bad signals and keep the good ones."

Here u have a full post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201/page52

Hi Kalenzo,

real true words - but unfortunately that is an experience everyone must make for him/herself.

It's like education of kids - if you are a kid you don't want to hear the mostly good advices from your parents - if you grow there is a time when you recognize that it could have been easier in life if you had followed these. If you are father/mother for yourself you don't understand why the kids want to get the similar trouble as you had although they need not.

On the other side - you must start with any kind of " plan" if you want to "grow up" from a beginner demo trader to a more durable profilable trader. As I said before in another posting - the successful traders (not many) I know all trade with a trading plan based on a smaller or bigger portion of the discretion factor. Unfortunately there is no Holy Grail besides discretion and market knowledge.

Best wishes

mibl

mibl:
Hi Kalenzo,

real true words - but unfortunately that is an experience everyone must make for him/herself.

It's like education of kids - if you are a kid you don't want to hear the mostly good advices from your parents - if you grow there is a time when you recognize that it could have been easier in life if you had followed these. If you are father/mother for yourself you don't understand why the kids want to get the similar trouble as you had although they need not.

On the other side - you must start with any kind of " plan" if you want to "grow up" from a beginner demo trader to a more durable profilable trader. As I said before in another posting - the successful traders (not many) I know all trade with a trading plan based on a smaller or bigger portion of the discretion factor. Unfortunately there is no Holy Grail besides discretion and market knowledge.

Best wishes

mibl

Yes mibl, this is a good compare.

I only want to say that those words are not my, they was writen by radicalmoses and U can read full post by clicking the link that I attached with my reply, but as we know, this is a shot in 10.

"for most people, CatFX50 will never be profitable in the long run. "

sorry for my silly question, what we really need?

Reason: