CatFx50 - page 142

harold4x:
nice one its her post by the way were u the one who put together the step ma stoc alert

Well I realy don't uderstand what u want to say. Can U be more specific?

someone made a stepma stoc with and alert arrow show where crosses happen since i dont like the way ninas step na stoc works i like the original step stoc without the ma i twealed this version to look like original step stoc

Usage of broker

Had a nice awareness !

To get the signals on CatFX up to now I'm using the Demo-Server of Metaquotes (my real trading account is located at FXCM)

Only for my interest I opened another demo account at North Finance (where Nina is located with her real account).

See the result and get impressed:The indicator values changed - the values at NF seem of better quality.

I know really good that there are differences between different brokers (and in particular the quality of demo-account-data), but in that range !?!

See attached charts and wonder like me. Both charts (#85-North Finance, #86-Metaquotes) show the same USDJPY! Look at the indicator StepMA_Stoch.

mibl

Files:
hc_085.jpg  104 kb
hc_086.jpg  123 kb

mibl if you use metaquotes and put original step stoc that igor made you will see same as ninas with north finance

@harold4x

You see here the same chart - I didnt change anything beside of the provider.

Another indicator (StepStoch and not StepMA_Stoch) will eventually give other signals - perhaps.

i know but the cross on your charts with new broker resembled my cross with interbank using original step stoc

harold4x:
mibl if you use metaquotes and put original step stoc that igor made you will see same as ninas with north finance

No U dont.

Kalenzo:
No U dont.

Yes I know - thanks

what do u mean no u dont

Files:
step_stoc.gif  29 kb

take a look at my piture above and compare to yours wonder why nina isnt posting today she give up todays signal using ninas stepma stoc would have had an entry 35 pips below 50ema which would have been a loss if u took it using original step stoc would have got u in at 7435 and could have made anywhere from 35 to 60 pips something to think about

Reason: