CatFx50 - page 138

harold4x
harold4x  

other side of coin it might make u miss trade also if you entered this trade on cable at 7430 7416 is pivot and 200 ema so u r looking at 10 pips not a good r/r 34 to get 10

eric79
eric79  

Yes but that's alright with me because i think there are enough trades with this method.

What worries me more is if it still gets you in a bad trade but later than the others. Then you might never get into positive territory.

But there's probably never a perfect way.

harold4x
harold4x  

if 3 indicators r going same way why would u just trust the 1 that isnt? also there r other factors like where are fib pivot levels and where r 100 and 200 ema in conjunction with those fib levels support and resistence are still factors in trading they help develope the risk to reward zones

dennyb
dennyb  

a bad signal, isnt it?

Files:
ddimage0_1.jpg 110 kb
HK111234
HK111234  
Kalenzo:
Check this out guys !

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

New look for Ind Inverse!

Thanks Kale, I installed it. Gives a fast understanding of the situation.

....subsecond

eric79
eric79  
harold4x:
if 3 indicators r going same way why would u just trust the 1 that isnt? also there r other factors like where are fib pivot levels and where r 100 and 200 ema in conjunction with those fib levels support and resistence are still factors in trading they help develope the risk to reward zones

I don't know if i understood you correctly. Why would i trust the one that is not going along?

If it's always the same one i would trust it if it turns out to be a good filter, if the result with that indicator is better than without.

I think an indicator that will cross every time EMA50 gets crossed would not help much, there would be no need to use it at all.

So i would prefer one that seems to filter out some bad trades.

harold4x
harold4x  

eric heres something i noticed the 1530 gmt candle closed below 50 and step ma stoc(ninas) also closed below when i got back home just know it shows that step ma stoc(ninas stoc)never closed below does this indicator repaint past differently then in real time because i was here for that 1530 candle and had data window opened and it definetly closed below very puzzling

m217irr
m217irr  

Hi All!

it seems we have a signal in eurusd a little next minuts,

m217irr
m217irr  

I buy eurusd at 1.1924,

eric79
eric79  

Yes Harold. I saw this too today.

I saw that yellow was below blue but maybe only for a couple of minutes. The line in the indicator seems to be "dynamic" or however we call it. So it moves with the price. And when price returns to where it came from the crossing is gone again.

I would not say it repaints the past because this sounds like fraud a bit. I think the last point of the line always reflects the current moment. And if within the bar there's a moment when the formula for calculating the indicator returns a value below the blue line and some minutes later it returns a value above then we get this situation.

That's how i think it works.