CatFx50 - page 135

Thanks Kale! Can you please explain how to use it? I often read about the IND but I never saw how it is used.

@harold4x: Can you attach the different Stoch-Methods? I only have the StepMA and I would like to test the others here. Thanks!

Marbo

here is original step stoc you already have ninas step ma stoc it appears to me that nina is a ma stoc and this is not not sure how they work

Files:

tiny ranges today 38 for euro 61 for cable tough to trade this hopefully soon we will get some juice

Marbo:
Thanks Kale! Can you please explain how to use it? I often read about the IND but I never saw how it is used.

@harold4x: Can you attach the different Stoch-Methods? I only have the StepMA and I would like to test the others here. Thanks!

Marbo

It works just like simple Ind with MA, read the I gived some explenations in the thread of that indicator.

Regards

Kale

@Kale: I saw your comments and I understand how to read the Histogram. But can you also tell me how to use it for trading? This question isn't related to your new version but to the indicator itself. I only read about the EMA50 cross and the StepMA_Stoch cross. But I don't know how to use the IND Inverse.

Thanks,

Marbo

Hi Marbo

As far as i know, the IND Inverse is just another alternative to StepStoch, StepMA Stoch and so on. I think it reacts faster. Which one is the best, i don't know. I use StepMA Stoch. But i'm quite new to this system.

a possible cable trade coming up at close of this candle

Marbo:
@Kale: I saw your comments and I understand how to read the Histogram. But can you also tell me how to use it for trading? This question isn't related to your new version but to the indicator itself. I only read about the EMA50 cross and the StepMA_Stoch cross. But I don't know how to use the IND Inverse.

Thanks,

Marbo

Well, as we already know when there is a cross of ind with ema it is another confirmation of price movement with catfx50. So when the histogram trun from green to red it can be read as a confirmation of breakout.

u know whats cool is you guys are from over seas and you speak english great

Reason: