Phoenix 6 - Development, Download, Bugs - See Post#1 - page 9

Thanx all,

It turned out to be a money mgmt issue. Had to increase max risk to work with the small amount of live trading funds in acct.

Dion

Phoenix 6 stable

Hi, i just downloaded P6 stable, together with the latest settings file and backtested it for on USDJPY, M15.

But the EA does not trade at all. The other versions of phoenix worked as expected.

Am im missing something?

Georg

In which post/thread do I find Phoenix 6 stable? Am searching high and low now for over an hour.

gifog:
In which post/thread do I find Phoenix 6 stable? Am searching high and low now for over an hour.

It is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175560

#1 post.

Good Luck !

pjo

Phoenix Problem

I have just recently installed the Pheonix_EA_V5_6_03 Expert Advisor in a demo account to observe the performance of this EA. But it seems to only operate in the USD/GBP pair. All other pairs all I see is a smily face in the upper right corner of the chart. However, there is no action visible on any chart than the afore mentioned pair. Does anybody out there have any ideas as to how I may correct this. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help shed any light on this matter.

swlabr:
I have just recently installed the Pheonix_EA_V5_6_03 Expert Advisor in a demo account to observe the performance of this EA. But it seems to only operate in the USD/GBP pair. All other pairs all I see is a smily face in the upper right corner of the chart. However, there is no action visible on any chart than the afore mentioned pair. Does anybody out there have any ideas as to how I may correct this. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help shed any light on this matter.

Then go download a useable version. Meantime, spend a little bit more time read the threads.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Regards

David

Phoenx 6 b5 optimizing parameter

Hi everybody, I'm a noob here, (so sorry if I'll do some banal question for guru) I spent few days reading posts about phoenix. I'm trying to back test P6b5 on EURUSD 15min but any parameter I try to optimize the result is always null. (osma, RSI, Utrendper, etc.....).

I tryied default parameter I found for usdJpy applying them for EURUSD. I get good results for the last 5months June/Oct 2008 but bad performance for Gen/May and before.

What's wrong? what mistake I did?

thanks for reply, sorry for my rusty english

Please which version of phoenix is best for trading with microaccounts and pls what are the best settings and currency pairs to use with such a version.Thanks

Reason: