CatFx50 - page 136

Thanks Kale!

@harold4x: We do our best... ;-)

I like the fact that it seems to take more for StepMA Stoch to react than for others. It might save you from bad trades.

u see right now we are getting close to end of candle and cross of 50 ema step rsi, step stoc, and ind are all crossed but step ma stoc is not only problem i see is on 30 minute chart i added 1oo and 200 ema and they are under 50 ema right now so they are support and they are not far from price right now i will pass on trade today

other side of coin it might make u miss trade also if you entered this trade on cable at 7430 7416 is pivot and 200 ema so u r looking at 10 pips not a good r/r 34 to get 10

Yes but that's alright with me because i think there are enough trades with this method.

What worries me more is if it still gets you in a bad trade but later than the others. Then you might never get into positive territory.

But there's probably never a perfect way.

if 3 indicators r going same way why would u just trust the 1 that isnt? also there r other factors like where are fib pivot levels and where r 100 and 200 ema in conjunction with those fib levels support and resistence are still factors in trading they help develope the risk to reward zones

a bad signal, isnt it?

Files:
ddimage0_1.jpg  110 kb

Kalenzo:
Check this out guys !

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

New look for Ind Inverse!

Thanks Kale, I installed it. Gives a fast understanding of the situation.

....subsecond

harold4x:
if 3 indicators r going same way why would u just trust the 1 that isnt? also there r other factors like where are fib pivot levels and where r 100 and 200 ema in conjunction with those fib levels support and resistence are still factors in trading they help develope the risk to reward zones

I don't know if i understood you correctly. Why would i trust the one that is not going along?

If it's always the same one i would trust it if it turns out to be a good filter, if the result with that indicator is better than without.

I think an indicator that will cross every time EMA50 gets crossed would not help much, there would be no need to use it at all.

So i would prefer one that seems to filter out some bad trades.

Reason: