CatFx50 - page 478

deepdrunk:
my usdchf stop to update quotes few hours ago on neuimex demo and all rates stoped to update this morning 11 gmt at strategybuilderfx anyone have same problem ?

Yea I did on SBFX. Luckly I have IBFX as a backup.

my neuimex isn't updating usdchf also. I'm sure they will fix it.

brokers noobs expected big move today and froze quotes....

or just a MT4 isue ?!

still DBFX no updates and neuimex frozen usdchf

I don't understand the difference between level1 and level 4 ? Which should I be looking for? I want very little risk.

Also, I have Anina, Histo_step_Ma and some others set up. What am I looking for before I make a trade? I've heard differing opinions. I just need to understand how Anina works as it is a new indicator. Thanks.

I don't understand the difference between level1 and level 4 ? Which should I be looking for? I want very little risk.

Also, I have Anina, Histo_step_Ma and some others set up. What am I looking for before I make a trade? I've heard differing opinions. I just need to understand how Anina works as it is a new indicator. Thanks.

Hi,

Then go for level 1, level 4 is riskier than level 1 ....BTW, Forex is a risky deal, learn to manage risk and read, read, read

moneyline

I'm just doing Demo today. I've been doing Demo for the last month. Yes, I agree, it's risky but more risky if you have bad indicators.

Which timeline do I use Anina for? I had it on 1 hour and it showed dots and arrows and I switched it to 30 min and they are no longer there.

Hi,

CatFX50 is used on the 30 minute frame, you can sink down to 5 minute frame to take a look, if you want to.

moneyline

OK, a few minutes ago I closed 2 positions on EUR/USD and USD/CHF and made 20 more pips. I'm waiting for the market to make up it's mind to take further positions today.

moneyline

Thanks for this strategy. I like it because it is very simple.

for those who are still confused over a level 3 here is a chart a level 3 simply put is a reentry trade in same direction of the trend when price pulls back toward moving average and step stoc turn to downside then price resumes trend and when step stocs cross back to upside you can get in again if you werent in the first time

Files:
step.gif  34 kb

Harold,

What indicator do u use for the pivot and resistance/ support lines? i use fibopivots2 but it's not displaying them correctly today

Reason: