CatFx50 - page 144

mibl
mibl  

@harold4x

You see here the same chart - I didnt change anything beside of the provider.

Another indicator (StepStoch and not StepMA_Stoch) will eventually give other signals - perhaps.

harold4x
harold4x  

i know but the cross on your charts with new broker resembled my cross with interbank using original step stoc

Kale
Kale  
harold4x:
mibl if you use metaquotes and put original step stoc that igor made you will see same as ninas with north finance

No U dont.

harold4x
harold4x  

what do u mean no u dont

Files:
step_stoc.gif 29 kb
mibl
mibl  
Kalenzo:
No U dont.

Yes I know - thanks

harold4x
harold4x  

take a look at my piture above and compare to yours wonder why nina isnt posting today she give up todays signal using ninas stepma stoc would have had an entry 35 pips below 50ema which would have been a loss if u took it using original step stoc would have got u in at 7435 and could have made anywhere from 35 to 60 pips something to think about

eric79
eric79  

Mibl

I would not use Metaquotes. They're feed is very nervous. Why not use InterbankFX, i have this too and i think it's the best. I might be wrong of course.

Kale
Kale  
harold4x:
take a look at my piture above and compare to yours wonder why nina isnt posting today she give up todays signal using ninas stepma stoc would have had an entry 35 pips below 50ema which would have been a loss if u took it using original step stoc would have got u in at 7435 and could have made anywhere from 35 to 60 pips something to think about

2 -> harold4x : READ THIS - THIS IS ABOUT YOU

"My point is that, for most people, CatFX50 will never be profitable in the long run. Most of the "systems" posted on any forum will never be long-term profitable. Why? Because most people don't know how to trade, they only know how to watch an indicator and do what the indicator says. New people don't want to hear about discretion, they just want rules. I know, I've been there. EAs reinforce that by requiring us to have every entry and exit signal spelled out perfectly. They require rules. New "traders" don't learn to trade, they learn to become "filterers", adding more and more indicators to try to filter out the bad signals and keep the good ones."

Here u have a full post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201/page52

serpfra1
serpfra1  

Kalenzo

trader1984
trader1984  

harold4x

your step rsi have in some timeframes mistakes. the period rsi is missing in some timeframes.

trader1984