CatFx50 - page 134

Hi bmac

I've seen that signal too. I wonder what Nina thinks about it because the crossing in StepMA Stoch is very far back.

Cheers

Eric

I did not trade it by the way

helpful indicator

Hi at all,

in order to get more familiar with mq4 I programmed my very first indicator: It produces a short sound signal when the next bar close is near. (standard 2 min)

If wanted it also can pop up a message box.

This is useful for me, because during work I am sometimes to distracted (from work) so I cannot watch the charts the whole time. In the result I consistantly have missed some (mostly profitable) signals of CatFX, because I was too late in taking a short look at the charts.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

have fun

mibl

I am not Nina but I don't like to see that the Euro is going down and the Cable tries to move up. I hate these divergences and that is the reason for me to let out the Cable trade. The Euro goes down along a nice trendline. As long as this line is intact I would't take a long trade in these pairs.

Marbo

Hey mibl,

thank you!! That's a really useful tool for me too!!

Marbo

you are right marbo,

euro short while cable says long is not logical, so i am lucky i got at least R1. thanks.

hi nina i have 2 step stoc indicators on chart original and yours plus ind with ema and step rsi it seems rsi and ind respond better than step stoc and rsi is smoother than ind

@harold4x: Can you please attach a chart?

here are 3 charts with indicators on you be the judge notice the 1000 gmt candle today that closed at 7435 that step rsi broke toupside while step stoc was alreay there for many hours nina said that a cross of 50 and across of step is a great signal

Files:
step_rsi3.gif  34 kb
step_rsi2.gif  33 kb
step_rsi.gif  36 kb

Check this out guys !

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

New look for Ind Inverse!

Can anyone please explain to a non-programmer the principle behind the StepMA Stoch? How is it calculated? On what is it based? What mathematics does it use? Many thanks.

Reason: