[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 488

khorosh

And no one will ever put up a really profitable one, because it may not work depending on what it is based on... I am not a good friend and so on, or if a person has earned money, he is not afraid of anything and can post it,

If a person uses a trading system, it is unlikely that the other one will also be able to use it.

or how many different forums I've seen people post TS and show the counting all work out, but most of them just can not repeat it and moreover, there are people who are beginning to foul, shaming and so on, you only make things worse for yourself, there is a saying do not do good to people, you do not get shit)

even in this thread it happens...

4x-online:
We can see that. :)

Don't brag about your toughness in the villagers' thread. Judging by the questions you ask on the forum, it's too early for you to be lecturing others. And if you're so eager, the newcomers in the https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134688 branch would be glad to get your help.

That's the kind of question I find odd) so if anything, no offence.

7Konstantin7:

And no one will ever put up a really profitable one, because it may not work depending on what it is based on... If you have a good friend and so on, or if a person has earned money, he is not afraid of anything and can post it,

If a person uses a trading system, it is unlikely that the other one will also be able to use it.

If a trader is experienced in trading, it is unlikely that the other one will be able to do the same. But even 10 indicators will not help a beginner. It's like in the fable "The monkey and the glasses".

khorosh:
I am an amateur. Yes, a professional should trade successfully on a naked chart. For a beginner, 10 indicators will not help. It's like in the fable "Monkey and Glasses".

I also wrote in my private message that experience will come with time if the mood takes it and that indicators are just a secondary tool.

So I'm an apprentice :)

Trend Group Limited

elmucon:

People - but how come there are no losing orders and the drawdown is 95%?

Apparently, we are working without stops, waiting out losses. Let's say we opened a buy position and the price fell so that equity decreased by 95% of the one that was at the moment the order was opened. Then the price goes up again and the order is closed with profit. If the stop was set at 10%, for example, the drawdown within the period of processing of one order would not exceed this 10%. But then maybe there would have been a larger drawdown due to a series of losing orders closed at the stop and probably even a margin call, if something wasn't done considering that two orders were closed at the stop loss, for example.

Well, that's the way it is.

I'll put it on the demo - we'll see ...

For the code, please contact me ...

Reason: