Correlation indicators - page 16

Tsar:

BT_CS_v6

BT (Basket trading) CS (Correlation System)

Hello Tsar,

can I just follow your indicator to trade? if it shows long I enter long. When is the best time to close trade? when the currency pair disappear so I can close a trade? Thanks

bilbao:

is possible all pair's

regard 

Did you try any indicator running on the all the symbols (at least all from market watch)? With mql (mql4 or 5 does not matter), it is not possible, and making a scanner using dll is out of the scope of any public forum

gouyy:

Hello Tsar,

can I just follow your indicator to trade? if it shows long I enter long. When is the best time to close trade? when the currency pair disappear so I can close a trade? Thanks

Is there other way? :)

Some good indicators found for Metatrader 5:

• Correlation candles indicator (MT5) - the post. Two possible types of correlation used: Pearson correlation and Spearman correlation
  • Rank correlations (Pearson and Spearman) indicator (MT5) - the post with original version, the post with fixed version. This indicator is using Pearson correlation and Spearman correlation, besides, it has an option to use some of the 22 price types as well as using floating levels

Correlation

The beginning

1. Correlation indicators: very good thread with some systems, explanations and good usefull indicators.
  2. Chart Transposition Indicator: original thread.
  3. FINEXX Correlation System and EA - the thread 
  4. Currency corelation - the thread.
  5. trend corelation - discussion thread.
  6. Correlation Index - small thread with indicator
  7. complimentary pairs thread 
  8. Cross-Currency Strength: good thread with indicators.
  9. Pearson correlation thread
  10. Cluster Indicators thread.
  11. Correlation candles indicator (MT5) - the post. Two possible types of correlation used: Pearson correlation and Spearman correlation
  12. Rank correlations (Pearson and Spearman) indicator (MT5) - the post with original version, the post with fixed version. This indicator is using Pearson correlation and Spearman correlation, besides, it has an option to use some of the 22 price types as well as using floating levels

After

1. Correlation system thread
  2. Currency Correlations, Part I - the video
  3. Currency Correlations, Part II - the video 
  4. MFCS Currency Correlation Chart - MT5 CodeBase indicator
  5. MT5 CodeBase on HowTo - post with the articles
  6. Multi currency EA ideas - the thread
  7. Forex Correlation Theory thread

Correlations revisited ... - the thread with interpretations and detailed explanation of 3 prevailing correlations methods with all the particularities and images: 

1. Pearson (linear) correlation, 
  2. Kendall's tau and 
  3. Spearman's rank correlation

MetaTrader 4 Help
MetaTrader 4 Help
  • www.metatrader4.com
For making a decision to trade, reliable on-line information is necessary. For that, quotes and news are delivered at the terminal in the real-time mode. On basis of on-line delivered quotes, it is possible to analyze markets using technical indicators and line studies. Expert advisors allow to work off routine of observing markets and the own...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2019.03.06 17:27

Good article was published - 

----------------

Practical application of correlations in trading 

Correlation is a statistical relationship between two or more random variables (or quantities which can be considered random with some acceptable degree of accuracy). Changes in one ore more variables lead to systematic changes of other related variables. The mathematical measure of the correlation of two random variables is the correlation coefficient. If a change in one random variable does not lead to a regular change in the other random variable but leads to a change in another statistical characteristic of this random variable, such a relation is not considered correlation, although it is statistical.

Tsar:

Multi Pairs correlation_Piramida v2

Dear mladen & mrtools,

After MT4 Build 509Updates got dramatically rising due to lack of terminal pair GBPNZD, which the Brokers has not offers.

Need Help to modification for The Information (in the Left Top Corner) can setting On/Off function. And translate in 'English' please.

And make compitable with MT4 Build 628.

Attach in normal condition the indicator looked like the Picture in Below.

Thank's in Advance

please do you have manual or guide how this indicator work?

Tsar:

BT_CS_v6

BT (Basket trading) CS (Correlation System)

thanks a lot for sharing
Reason: