Correlation indicators - page 12

Files:
11.png  187 kb
venom.zip  1046 kb

dnkhoward2:
Hi all, I have been using the correl8 indicator attached. It's pretty good. The problem with it is that I have to update the chart all the time to get it to accurately show the correlation. Can someone please try to fix this so it updates on it's own (if possible)? Thank you very much

Would someone help me please?

Files:
correl8.mq4  17 kb

dnkhoward2:
Would someone help me please?

dnkhoward2

As far as I see it is updating the current bar values OK.

Here is a version with one change when it works in multi time frame mode : correl8_1.mq4

Files:
correl8_1.mq4  17 kb

Thank you for checking for me mladen. I feel more confident in it now after you checked it. My computer must be hibernating or something to cause this issue. Thank you for helping me diagnose this.

May I ask, what will the change do in your updated version?

dnkhoward2:
Thank you for checking for me mladen. I feel more confident in it now after you checked it. My computer must be hibernating or something to cause this issue. Thank you for helping me diagnose this. May I ask, what will the change do in your updated version?

It calculates different number of bars when in multi time frame mode

Great. Thanks again mladen. You are very helpful and generous.

MT4 MTF Correlation table and Correlation oscillator indicatorsMT4 MTF Correlation table and Correlation oscillator indicators @ Forex Factory

bigplayer:
Hi every traders .

I am new on this forum .

i loking for an indicator for find correlation pairs but without repaint . Someone have got one or more ?

Have a nice day .

Almost every correlation indicator should do - correlation indicators do not need to repaint at all

DMNIK:
MT4 MTF Correlation table and Correlation oscillator indicators MT4 MTF Correlation table and Correlation oscillator indicators @ Forex Factory

Is that Pearson correlation?

nbtrading:
Is that Pearson correlation?

nbtrading

Yes. He is saying there that it is Pearson

Reason: