Elite indicators - metatrader 5 version :) - page 46

This is really just an experiment

What I am trying to do is to find as simple as it gets (to avoid the coding monsters that are sometimes used for mtf), efficient and reliable multi time frame way using metatrader 5. This is one of the attempts. There is a lot of work and testing and changes to come, but so far this is by far the simplest way how mtf can be done and it is reasonably reliable.

The example used is Gann high low activator (no interpolation in the indicator yet, that will be done once when the other possible issues are cleaned up). So the indicator is operational, and will be used as a template (as it developes) for future reliable mtf versions of metatrader indicators too

Hi Mladen,

I'm a newbie with mql5 language and I tried but I can't do it myself...

I use zigzagcolor to mark top and bottoms but the problem is that it plot "lines" and I like the

another way that polute less the graphics using only "up arrow" for bottom and "down arrow"  

Could you help me changing the original zigzagcolor.mql5 to plot "arrows"  in top and bottom instead of lines?

this will help me a lot.. 

thanks

Zemo 

Files:

Correlation candles

Two possible types of correlation used :

• Pearson correlation
  • Spearman correlation

Prices are fixed (the open, close, high and low are used). Color of the candle does not depend on the "slope" of the candles but on the relation of correlation of open and close (the same as in usual candles coloring except in this case open and close are replaced with the desired correlation of open and close)

PS: even though shorter correlation periods are producing reasonable results too, quick visual inspection shows that somewhat longer periods are producing probably results that are cleaner to use

Files:

mladen:

Correlation candles

Two possible types of correlation used :

• Pearson correlation
  • Spearman correlation

Prices are fixed (the open, close, high and low are used). Color of the candle does not depend on the "slope" of the candles but on the relation of correlation of open and close (the same as in usual candles coloring except in this case open and close are replaced with the desired correlation of open and close)

PS: even though shorter correlation periods are producing reasonable results too, quick visual inspection shows that somewhat longer periods are producing probably results that are cleaner to use

I suppose it can not be done for mt4?

nbtrading:
I suppose it can not be done for mt4?

nbtrading

:) The usual : that style is not available in mt4. Sorry

Hi Mladen,

I found the component for mt4 that has zigzag with arrows,

does it can be converted to mt5 ?

thanks

Zemo 

note: the original zigzagcolor.mq5 is better than this one, because you can input periods but it uses lines... I use MT5 (not Mt4)
and this MT4 similar version has ARROWS (it's good , It's what I need) but It doesn't inputs period (only change it by code) and
I don't use MT4 only mt5 to trade  ;-(

graphic 

Files:
zigzagarrow.mq4  10 kb

mladen:

Averages (all the averages, double smoothing + adaptive) + filters that can be used on ma, price or both :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Hello Mr. mladen, 

Would be possible to post the averages8.mq5 file? I'm using the Ahrens average with very good results and I would like to make some changes to the indicator. Can you provide the source file? Thank you in advance. Best regards and thanks for your great work, I use a lot of your MT5 indicators in my tradings.

gustavo80br:

Hello Mr. mladen, 

Would be possible to post the averages8.mq5 file? I'm using the Ahrens average with very good results and I would like to make some changes to the indicator. Can you provide the source file? Thank you in advance. Best regards and thanks for your great work, I use a lot of your MT5 indicators in my tradings.

gustavo80br

If you are using Ahrens average, this is the function that calculates it :

#define ahrensInstances 1
double workAhr[][ahrensInstances*2];
double iAhrens(double price, int period, int r, int bars, int instanceNo=0)
{
   if (ArrayRange(workAhr,0)!= bars) ArrayResize(workAhr,bars); instanceNo *= 2;

//
   //
   //
   //
   //

workAhr[r][instanceNo] = price;
   if (r>1 && period>1)
          workAhr[r][instanceNo+1] = workAhr[r-1][instanceNo+1]+((price-(workAhr[r-1][instanceNo+1]+workAhr[(int)MathMax(r-period,0)][instanceNo+1])/2)/period);
   else   workAhr[r][instanceNo+1] = price; 
   return(workAhr[r][instanceNo+1]);
}

Correlations for metatrader 5

Versions in this indicator :

• Pearson correlation
  • Spearman correlation

Additionally, this indicator has an option to use some of the 22 price types as well as using floating levels - in which case it will look something like this :

or fixed levels, in which case it will look something like this :

PS: I would like to remind that both (Pearson and Spearman) are in this case, calculating the correlation that can be called auto correlation. Correlation of the symbol-to-symbol type will be handled in other indicator

Noticed an issue when ha prices are used by rank correlation. This version corrects that issue

Reason: