Correlation indicators - page 11

Tsar:
Multi Pairs correlation_Piramida v2

Dear mladen & mrtools,

After MT4 Build 509Updates got dramatically rising due to lack of terminal pair GBPNZD, which the Brokers has not offers.

Need Help to modification for The Information (in the Left Top Corner) can setting On/Off function. And translate in 'English' please.

And make compitable with MT4 Build 628.

Attach in normal condition the indicator looked like the Picture in Below.

Thank's in Advance

How is that indicator used? Is there some manual or explanation?

Overlooked the "no info" part

Here is a version in which you can turn the info display on or off

mladen:
Tsar

Try it out now

Had to change it to English display but now it should work OK
mladen:
Overlooked the "no info" part Here is a version in which you can turn the info display on or off

Thank you for your help. I saw GBPNZD Pair worked Now

There is one thing I want to ask whether the Description of 3 MultiPairs would work as Well too ? ( In the Top right corner ; I given the Symbol

?.

??

)

Today & Tomorrow the Market still Closed so I can't Test.

The Problem has been resolved by you. Greatly appreciated...

You're really Experienced & Professional Coder

Tsar:
Multi Pairs correlation_Piramida v2

Dear mladen & mrtools,

After MT4 Build 509Updates got dramatically rising due to lack of terminal pair GBPNZD, which the Brokers has not offers.

Need Help to modification for The Information (in the Left Top Corner) can setting On/Off function. And translate in 'English' please.

And make compitable with MT4 Build 628.

Attach in normal condition the indicator looked like the Picture in Below.

Thank's in Advance

sebastianK:
How is that indicator used? Is there some manual or explanation?

I don't know, interest will learn it. And didn't have Manual.

I found in Russian Forum, the names Multi Pairs correlation_Piramida v2 not the Original Name ; I make it and the Real Name in MQ4 file.

BT_CS_v6

BT (Basket trading) CS (Correlation System)

Files:
bt_cs_v6.ex4  31 kb
bt_cs_v6.jpg  287 kb

L correlation

l_correlation_v2.mq4

Files:

One more correlations indicator for the collection ind_correlation.mq4

This one shows correlation of two symbols

Hi all,

I have been using the correl8 indicator attached. It's pretty good. The problem with it is that I have to update the chart all the time to get it to accurately show the correlation. Can someone please try to fix this so it updates on it's own (if possible)? Thank you very much

Files:
correl8.mq4  17 kb

Not sure about that bingofx. I use hourly bars and if you let them sit there (like overnight) it appears as nothing on the indicator has changed. Then if you refresh the chart the current indicator readings appear. So it seems this thing is not updating correctly or very often. I would really like it to be real time. I am making trading decisions off this thing.

Files:
12.png  10 kb
Reason: