Pivot indicators - page 19

scanyboy:
Please can anyone tell me how to change the start and finish times for a new trading day from 0:00amGMT - 0:00amGMT to 10:00pm GMT to 10:00pm GMT in MetaTrader4.

Basically all I would like my platform to correspond to New York close time.

All the pivot point indicators I can find use yesterday high, low and close based on 0:00am close.

Thanks in advance

You could use one of the pivot indicators with GMT correction posted on this thread.

Search GMT correction or bar correction. Sorry I can't find the link in the forum right now.

Choose a broker providing NY Time.

mart-hart:
I came accross this EA,

Surfirething Cam, expert. It may be adaptable as a pivot expert or of value on its own.

Martin

Can this be used as an indicator also?

Is this the correct formula from the surefirething website?

Pivot Predicting Indicator

I'm curious if there's an indicator predicting the next Pivot

To clarify the case ...

Daily Pivot is based on 24 hours data of the last day, and can be calculated when such data are available ... I wish to see an indicator that predict the Pivot of next day based on available data in all hours of current day ...

Of course, this predicted Pivot is subject to change by time when new data come

You may look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172904 - not exactly pivot but some good forecasting indicators are there especially on this post.

And there is some free service about forecasting of high/low and open/close for D1 bar: this post.

It is not a pivot but at least something.

Can anyone please help me to modify this daily pivot point indicator to weekly and monthly pivot point? thanks in advance.

ps: please create 2 versions, one for weekly and one for monthly.thanks.

Files:
eurusd.gif  24 kb

This indicator is part of pivot indicators' set created by Linuxser for elite section (LNX_Pivots_v3.2; Pivots_Monthly; Pivots_Monthly_Median; Pivots_Weekly; Pivots_Monthly_Sunday; and so on).

It is in elite section indicators' thread.

I am sorry.

Here what you requested

but believe me it is one of the useless indicators for obvious reasons of trade time

Tom_trader:
Can anyone please help me to modify this daily pivot point indicator to weekly and monthly pivot point? thanks in advance. ps: please create 2 versions, one for weekly and one for monthly.thanks.

Triangular FM Pivots

How are they calculated?

The IND searches for triangular rings containing the chart symbol. It then calculates the new pivot levels based on the 0% and 100% fibonacci retracement levels of the remaining two symbols using the 1=(a/b)*(b/c)*(c/a) formula.

Why does it work?

FM

Files:

this Pivot indicator covers the M1 to Monthly range but not Yearly.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176522 (post #9).

Beluck:
such pivot all-in-one indicator was posted on sbfx forum by Shimodax. it has flexible setting to switch levels on and off and as well time shift for different timezones.

could someone modify this indicator which in can draw SDX-Tzpivot on previous day as well as i saw many indicator just draw line on s1 and r1 only..I want to draw to S3/R3..

Reason: