Dynamic EAs - page 15

Mrtools

Mrtools,

The indicator "VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2" change of value and follow the price, but the initial stop loss is on the same site.

My question is the stop loss did not have to follow the price and change the value, like "VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2"taking into account that is selected = "true"

Thanks

mrtools

Mrtools,

If you look at the photo, you'll see that the EA "Trender Wave", calculated the TP. (in prices) that do not match the price of the currency. ...?

Thanks

Files:
problem_wave.jpg  224 kb

bebeshel:
Mrtools,

If you look at the photo, you'll see that the EA "Trender Wave", calculated the TP. (in prices) that do not match the price of the currency. ...?

Thanks

Are you running other Ea's besides Wave Trender because looks like chpjpy has the same stop loss as the one above? I'm running Tick Scalper, Polyfit, and Wave Trender and not having that problem as far as i noticed, but will check it out.

mrtools

Mrtools,

and the other EURAUD?...in the same pictures ???

Thanks

bebeshel:
Mrtools,

and the other EURAUD?...in the same pictures ???

Thanks

Yes i saw that too, but my question was what other Ea's are you running on that account, could be a Magic Number problem?????

a trade

Kind of an example how this Ea works been in this trade little over a day, it closed 2 partials and still in pretty good profit, both partials were .01 lots last closed with $8.80 profit the other was for $5.19 in pips 130 pips.

Files:

mrtools

Mrtools,

Could you change " VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2" width "JurikTrend Envelopes mtf alerts " and call this EA: " Envelopes Dss newsfilter "...?

I thinks this stop loss is better then VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2

Thanks, in advance

bebeshel:
Mrtools,

Could you change " VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2" width "JurikTrend Envelopes mtf alerts " and call this EA: " Envelopes Dss newsfilter "...?

Thanks, in advance

Can't find it right now could you please post it or supply a link!

mrtools

Sorry for....reply, of this time....

Today, 02:28 AM

mrtools is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Originally Posted by bebeshel View Post

Mrtools,

Thanks, in advance

Can't find it right now could you please post it or supply a link!

Jurik tse dss

Changed it out with this indicator its the same just not mtf, but you will need it in indicators folder. Added something a little different you can use the trend envelopes in your entry if you like, if you prefer to use like before just put UseTrendEnvelopeEntry to false if you leave it to true Ea should only take trades when say for a buy trend envelope is blue and get a buy signal from DSS.

Reason: