Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 64

Ilya Vasenin:

is absolutely correct. Exclude time charts from the analysis. There is only the price movement. Then you do it yourself.

I do not understand? First of all, how to do it; secondly, I have no idea how to do it.

Sergey Lazarenko:

don't get it? How to do it in the first place, and in the second I have no idea how to do it.

You can only work with the account balance.

apr73:

Sergei, let's speak as you do.

This is my opinion, based on internal experience. It is subjective.

I've seen people who make 100% a year with 1% risk per trade on a primitive model, who simply trade mathematics, 1% risk, 10% profit, and don't care about anything and have a hundred, and there are people who are rude, who spend more, and of course, who lose

Sergey Lazarenko:

There are people I've seen making 100% a year with a 1% risk per trade on a primitive model, they just trade mathematics, the risk is 1%, the profit is 10%, and they do not care about anything and have a hundred, there are people who are rude and sophisticated, who have more, and of course, there are people who are losing

Sergei, the scale of the lies in this area exceeds all reasonable limits.

Sergey Lazarenko:

now intraday, 38799, is the level of Low of downtrend, there is a pull to it... the price has a level, there are no long shadows when it touches the level, the level attracts, the signs that it will go down further, but from the longer timeframe it is in the uptrend, and it definitely dominates, so this signal should certainly be ignored, wait for the signs of impassability of this level, or if it goes up without them, when it reaches 40321, or something else

@Alekseyi Stepanenko

- so it is dropping! - Something like this is going down.

I wonder if the Pivot Indicator levels will approach bitcoin? will it go to 36560.221

BTCUSDH2 36560.221

SanAlex:

- it's going down! - something like this is going down.

I wonder if the Pivot Indicator levels will approach bitcoin? will it reach the target 36560.221

pivots are levels calculated mathematically or they are based on averaging, and what is based on averaging has the characteristic of no accuracy. Of course it will reach, or not, it is unknown of course, with a 50/50 probability

Sergey Lazarenko:

pivots are levels calculated mathematically, or else they are based on averaging, and what is based on averaging has the characteristic of no accuracy. Of course it will or it won't, there's a 50/50 chance

I will check at the weekend - well, I look at signals from another indicator, the direction seems to be correct.

(last point on the blue line)

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Only the Pivot Indicator has a midline (yellow) but above it will surely go up - and below it will go down

- But we need to cut off false passes from this line.

BTCUSDH2 2

Sergey Lazarenko:

pivots are levels calculated mathematically, or else they are based on averaging, and what is based on averaging has the characteristic of no accuracy. Of course it will reach, or not, it is unknown of course, with a 50/50 probability

Sergei, how can there be no accuracy?

The greater the number of trials, the more accurate.

SanAlex:

I'll be checking at the weekend - well I'm watching the signals from the other indicator, the direction seems to be correct.

(last point on the blue line)

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

But the Pivot Indicator has a midline (yellow) but above it will go up - and below it will go down

- But you need to cut off false passes from this line.

Why are you sticking to these indices? You have to understand the trend, levels without indices on the chart. You have to get the hang of it to understand the trend without any indices on the chart.

apr73:

Sergei, how can there be no accuracy?

The greater the number of tests, the more accurate it is.

Look, a retest or a touch of a level is just an increase of the significance of the level, a sign that it exists and the market has noticed it, but this is only the beginning, it is absolutely important in what state the price reached the level, only by this state you can decide whether to trade breakout/bounceback.

Reason: