All about MQL5 Wizard : create robots without programming. - page 2

Giulio Braga
Giulio Braga  

Good evening.

I've read several times this https://www.metatrader5.com/en/metaeditor/help/mql5_wizard/wizard_ea_generate following the pages about Expert Advisors

But I was not able to understand how to try to tweak the EAs that come along with the application.

To run several tests, I need few EAs to behave in an opposite way, inverting the actions of buying and selling where all the other aspects remain the same.
In other words, how to make the EA ExpertMAPSAR buy when it's supposed to sell, and viceversa, leaving every other conditions that lead to the action intact?

The EA is mostly the ExpertMAPSAR (then, I hope I'll be able to understand how to the same to the others)

Thanks for your attention

Creating a ready-made Expert Advisor - MQL4/MQL5 Wizard - MetaEditor Help
Creating a ready-made Expert Advisor - MQL4/MQL5 Wizard - MetaEditor Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
MQL4/MQL5 Wizard allows creating fully operational EAs based on the standard library supplied together with the trading platform. To do this, select "Expert Advisor (generate)" on the first page of MQL4/MQL5 Wizard. General parameters – EA name. The same name is assigned to an EA file. Here you can also change the path to a destination file...
Files:
Vladimir Karputov
PinoArla :

Good evening.

I've read several times this https://www.metatrader5.com/en/metaeditor/help/mql5_wizard/wizard_ea_generate following the pages about Expert Advisors

But I was not able to understand how to try to tweak the EAs that come along with the application.

To run several tests, I need few EAs to behave in an opposite way, inverting the actions of buying and selling where all the other aspects remain the same.
In other words, how to make the EA ExpertMAPSAR buy when it's supposed to sell , and viceversa, leaving every other conditions that lead to the action intact?

The EA is mostly the ExpertMAPSAR (then, I hope I'll be able to understand how to the same to the others)

Thanks for your attention

Advisors that come as standard are not related to the MQL5 Wizard.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

MQL5 Wizard techniques you should know (Part 01): Regression Analysis

MQL5 Wizard allows the rapid construction and deployment of expert advisors by having most of the menial aspects of trading pre-coded in the MQL5 library. This allows traders to focus on their custom aspects of their trading such as special entry and exit conditions. Included in the library are some entry and exit signal classes like signals of 'Accelerator Oscillator' indicator, or signals of 'Adaptive Moving Average' indicator and many others. Besides being based on lagging indicators for most traders they may not be convertible to successful strategies. This is why the ability to create your own custom signal is essential. For this article we will explore how this can be done with regression analysis.

• www.mql5.com
Todays trader is a philomath who is almost always (either consciously or not...) looking up new ideas, trying them out, choosing to modify them or discard them; an exploratory process that should cost a fair amount of diligence. This clearly places a premium on the trader's time and the need to avoid mistakes. These series of articles will proposition that the MQL5 wizard should be a mainstay for traders. Why? Because not only does the trader save time by assembling his new ideas with the MQL5 wizard, and greatly reduce mistakes from duplicate coding; he is ultimately set-up to channel his energy on the few critical areas of his trading philosophy.